Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Amy's return Chapter 9

Chapter 9: Join the party!
(Amy's POV)
What should I do? What if he's... gone? The only thing that I could do right now is give it a shot... "I'm coming for you, Sonic!" I screamed, running to the tank. But... something grabbed me. It was one of Eggman's drones. "You can't save your boyfriend, Amy!" Eggman exclaimed. "Let me go! I have to help Sonic!" I begged, struggling from their grip. Suddenly, strong rays of light reflected from the other side of the room. "What the-" Could it really be... no.... I was just seeing things. A big smile formed on my face when I saw who it was. "Shadow!" I cheered. The black and red hedgehog starred at me. "Amy???" He asked, not fully believing that I was real. The robot let go of me to go after Shadow. "How did you-" "I'll explain later. Right now we need to get to Sonic!" I interrupted. "Alright. You go for him while I fight the drones." Shadow told me. "Sounds like a plan!" I zig-zagged past the metal servants, until the tank was right in front of me. I easily climbed the rough walls, now trying to spot Sonic in all of that deep ocean water. Taking another step closer, my boots slid out of control and I fell into the tank. "Well that was unprofessional..." I thought, moving my arms at a fast rate. The salty water stung my eyes, but I finally reached Sonic, who was laying at the bottom lifelessly. Hoping that I had enough strength, I grabbed his arm and starting pulling upwards. Losing oxygen quickly, I got to the top and took a long breath of air. I put Sonic on the side. I put my ear to his chest. He wasn't moving, nor was he breathing. He was... dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment