Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Friday, July 9, 2010

Amy's return Chapter 5

Chapter 5: The meeting (Amy's POV)
I waited patiently the next day until 5:00, and then I told my mom that I was 'getting groceries'.
~ ~ ~ (Sonic's POV)
I heard a knock at the door. I glanced at the clock. "Right on time." I thought, heading to the entrance. Opening the door, Amy rushed inside. It was then that I realized there were tears running down her cheeks. "What's wrong?" I asked. "...I...I had this dream, where I heard voices talking about how I was dead... and... and it scared me!" She explained, sobbing even harder now. "What did the voices say to you?" I said, getting curious. "I don't remember, but they did talk about love and killing..." Amy cried. I put a hand on her shoulder. She looked up at me with teary eyes. "Hey, it's nothing to be afraid of. Please stop crying..." I told Amy, trying to bring her back to comfort. Amy sniffled one last time before saying "Thanks... I needed that." I smiled. "You're welcome!" I exclaimed, sitting down in one of my chairs. "So..." I started. "Shall we begin?"
~ ~ ~
"Where were you born?" I asked. "Down-town Metropolis." Any answered. "Were you adopted?" "Yes." "Are you single?" "Yea- Wait, I said no flirting, remember?!" She exclaimed, glaring at me. "Rrrrrright... anyways, in your dream, did you see anyone?" I said. "Well... I saw a shadow of Amy Rose, but then I woke up." Amy replied. "I see..." I wasn't very sure what to make of this... "Sonic, I have to ask you something important..." She told me, getting serious. "Yeah?" I asked her. "Did you... love Amy Rose?" Amy answered. I thought about what to say... "Yes, I did. We had a fight, and I really hurt her feelings by saying that I didn't love her... after that, she was found dead with Shadow and-" "Hold up!" She interrupted, her eyes wide with anticipation. "What is it?" I asked. "You said that you didn't love Amy... that was in my dream! And Shadow... I think that he was in it, too!" Amy exclaimed. "Really? Whoa... didn't see that coming..." I admitted, sweat-dropping. "And this... Eggman, is it? I know that name from somewhere, but I'm not exactly sure. I think he might capture me if he thinks that I'm Amy Rose..." She said, looking down. "Hey, it's all gonna be okay." I stared right into her emerald green eyes. "I'm there for you."
~ ~ ~ (Amy's POV)
Later when I got home from Sonic's house, I had this strange feeling in my heart. "I think I'm in love..." I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment