Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Friday, July 16, 2010

Werehog and the rose chapter 3

~Chapter 3: New prisoner
Outside of Amy's small house, a bunch of people were preparing a wedding for her and Shadow. They were setting up decorations, and a small band would play. "Ha! She can't possibly say no when the wedding is already here!" Shadow exclaimed, knocking on her front door. "Oh... Hello, Shadow." Amy said dully, opening the door. "Congrats... this is the day all your dreams come true." He told her smoothly. She scowled at him. "What do YOU know about my dreams?" Amy asked coldly. "I know that you and me are meant for each other." Shadow came into her home, and tried to get closer to her. "Uh... I'm not sure if I feel comfortable with all of this..." Amy stammered, backing away from him. "Of course you do. Marry me, Amy." Shadow said, taking her hand. "I'm sorry... but I don't deserve you!" The back door opened, and Amy pushed him out, closing the door. Shadow landed in a gigantic mud puddle. He heard Scourge laughing. Shadow pulled him into the mud, too.
~ ~ ~
Amy gets some fresh eggs from out of the chicken coop. She does some other farm work, also. "I hope that I can meet someone who's just right for me, and not a selfish jerk like some guys are." Amy thought, getting some milk from a cow. Once she was done, she ran into a field and layed down. Amy spread out her arms and legs. "Can't there be a sign?" She wondered, when there was a loud "Neigh!". Amy turned her head to see Tails' horse galloping into the field. "You're supposed to be with Miles! Is he okay?" She asked. The horse shook his head 'no' in response. "Please, take me to him!" Amy exclaimed, getting on the horse's saddle. The horse trotted through the same forest as before.
~ ~ ~
When Amy and the horse arrived at the gate, she spotted Tails' glove on the ground. "Oh Miles..." She sighed, looking at it.
~ ~ ~
Amy knocked on the door. "Excuse me, is anyone here?" She asked. When there was no response, Amy opened the door. She looked around to see that the main room was dimly lit. Carefully, Amy slid all the way inside, closing the door behind her. "Hello?" She called out.
~ ~ ~
"Momma, there's a girl here!" A teacup exclaimed. "Don't be ridiculous, child." A teapot said. "But she's right, Vanilla!" A feather duster told the teapot. "Wow...!" The teapot replied, looking at the girl through a kitchen window. "She's beautiful, too." The clock added, coming up next to them. "Indeed." The candle agreed, joining the group.
~ ~ ~
"I'm sorry to come in here at short notice, but I believe that my little brother is being held here." Amy said, her voice bouncing off of the brick walls. "Amy..." Someone said weakly. "Tails!" She yelled, running into the dungeon that was underground. Tails was inside of a prison cell, on his knees. Amy took his hand. "Who did this to you?" She asked, holding back tears. Suddenly, Amy spotted a shadowy figure on the other side of the room. ".....W-who are you???" She said. "My name is Sonic." He growled at her. "You better let Miles go or else!" Amy shouted. "He's an intruder! I need a prisoner, and there's nothing you can do about it!" The creature barked. An idea popped into Amy's head. "What if I take his place?" She asked. "Amy... no!" Tails whimpered. "I guess that could be arranged... but you have to promise to stay here forever!" He said. "I... I promise. But you must come into the light for me." Amy told him shakily. The werehog took a footstep into the spot light, then the rest of his body. Sonic was covered in dark gray fur, while the tips of his quills were a lighter shade of gray. His paws were normal, except that he had long claws. Amy gasped at the sight. "I will let the fox go..." Sonic said, unlocking the cell. A couple of coat racks grabbed Tails' arms. "Put him in the carriage and send him off into the city." The beast snarled, as the minions obeyed his commands. Amy watched in horror as her little brother was dragged out of the room screaming. Tears ran down her face as she entered the prison cell. Candle came up to Sonic. "You should give her a nicer room." He suggested. "Okay..." Sonic whispered in response. "Hey, girl!" Amy looked up. "Follow me if you would like a bedroom with a higher quality." He told her, leaving the dungeon. Amy walked behind him, still in tears.
~ ~ ~
After moments of silence, the two had finally arrived at Amy's new room. She covered her face with her hands, still sobbing. "Say something to her!" Candle whispered to him. Sonic turned to Amy. "The whole castle is free to roam around in, except for the West Wing." He told her strictly. "What's in the West Wing?" "It's just forbidden, alright?!" Sonic snapped. Amy nodded slowly. "Invite her to dinner!" Candle advised. Amy walked into the bedroom. "Uh... you have to go with me to dinner! And that's an order!" Sonic yelled, slamming the door closed. Amy threw herself onto the large bed and started crying uncontrollably.

No comments:

Post a Comment