Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Friday, July 30, 2010

Monster -FxF

The bright stars flickered in the charcoal sky. The moon came out with them, which meant that it was night time. A cherry red porcupine with dandruff flakes caught in her scarlet quills was walking through a meadow, chills running up her spine. She kept her guard up, completely aware that she would encounter some kind tragic accident that lead to a violent death. The girl, Flaky, always suspected that this would happen, considering that it goes on every single day. She jumped one foot in the air when a faint snapping noise came into earshot. "D-don't be afraid... don't be afraid..." Flaky whimpered, trying to encourage herself to be brave. "Ha ha ha ha..." Light chuckles echoed. She gasped. That laugh sounded deadly familiar to her... Stopping in her tracks Flaky was as silent as possible and she listened intently to the background sounds. Footsteps. Slow, but steady, footsteps. Realization slapped Flaky in the face. She was being followed. Fear numbed her body, but not enough to keep her from running away. Flaky darted past the eerie dead trees, leaving a trail of dandruff behind her. The stalker copied every single footstep. "Leave me alone!" The porcupine squealed, but then she stopped hearing the stranger's actions. Her head bobbed sideways as she scanned the area for the person. The only movement Flaky saw was the branches sway back and fourth with the wind. She let out a brief sigh of relief, then turned around to be face-to-face with a bear veteran. His wild green eyes were focused on Flaky. His teeth were white and sharpened to the point. Murderous thoughts clouded his mind, and they would soon push their way into reality. "Hello F-flippy." Flaky's lip quivered while she spoke. "H-how's it going?" He scowled at her. "Don't try to change the subject! We both know what will happen here." Flippy barked. Flaky starred at him with a blank expression on her face. "You're more of an idiot that I remember... I just took over, looking for some fresh prey to kill. And you just happen to be having a little 'frolic' while I'm lurking here. So... this will have a gory end to it." Flippy explained to the confused female. "You're mean!" She shouted to him. To her surprise, he burst out laughing. "Is that the best you can come up with? I'm really gonna enjoy ripping you limb-from-limb, weakling." His insults burned inside of Flaky's heart.
His little whispers
"P-please don't call me that!" She stammered, tears running down her face and soaking her fur. "Aw, am I making you cry?" Flippy mocked, shoving her down into the dirt, chuckling.
Love me, love me
"You worthless piece of crap!" He kicked Flaky in the gut, causing her to pant heavily.
That's all I ask for
"Stop it!" She pleaded, but still got beat up.
Love me, love me
Flippy managed to punch her in the face, loving the moans of pain and how easily she bruised.
He battered his tiny fists to feel something
"You sicko!" Flaky sputtered out coldly. "I'm not a sicko... I just like how blood spills out of my victim's body after I'm done slicing them." Flippy remarked, smirking evilly.
Wondered what it's like to touch and feel something
"Why do you love killing indecent people?" The porcupine asked quietly. "It's not really love, it's more of a hobby." He hissed into her ear.
Monster, how should I feel?
"You can't win your own battles because of two big reasons: You lack strength and courage. How will you be able to get anywhere in life when you're soft and let people stomp all over you? And for strength... I could snap you like a toothpick at this very moment." Flippy told her.
Creatures lie here, looking through the window
"Then maybe I should improve!" Flaky grabbed the dog-tags around his neck and started pulling. Flippy coughed and choked, but was able to get out his knife and cut the necklace off.
That night he caged her
"Nice try, but I know that you can do better." He replied, pouncing on top of Flaky. She struggled to get away from his grip, but unfortunately... Flippy was too strong.
Bruised and broke her
He squeezed her arms, then forced her head to smack against the ground. Flippy pinned Flaky down so she couldn't squirm anymore. "What are you going to do to me?" She asked weakly. "Actions speak louder than words, my dear." He growled, thrusting the knife into her arm.
He struggled closer...
"Oww!" Flaky shrieked, grasping her arm in pain. Flippy slid the knife out, licking some of the blood. The girl starred in disgust. "You have a sick, twisted mind!" She exclaimed. "Thanks... I get that a lot." He told her.
...then he stole her!
A vicious idea made its way into Flippy's head. He grinned, showing off those sharp teeth of his. Flippy got off of Flaky, but instead of helping her up, he put his paws around her waist and lifted her off the ground. She started kicking and shouting "Put me down, NOW!" Flippy came up to one of the dead tress. He slammed Flaky onto it, knowing that because of her pointy quills, she would get stuck to the bark.
Violet wrists and then her ankles
"Don't even think about escaping while I'm gone. That is... unless you want to tear the quills of your body." Flaky shivered at the idea.
Silent pain
~ ~ ~
About 20 minutes later, Flippy came back with an ax. "Bye-bye, Flaky." He said, going behind the tree she was on and then chopped it down. "What are you doing?!" She yelled, trying to pull away from the tree. It eventually crashed down, and Flaky was relieved that she didn't get hurt... until Flippy pushed the tree, and it started rolling downwards. Every time it went back around, he could see Flaky's body being squished into a mushy pile of blood and skin. Flippy smiled.
Then he slowly saw their nightmares were his dreams
Suddenly, he didn't feel quite right. There was a certain emotion that was left deep inside of him... guilt. "Why do I feel so bad? I love to murder! But then... how come I feel so regretful about killing Flaky?" Flippy wondered.
Monster, how should I feel?
He closed his eyes and shook his head. When Flippy opened them, they were the same black eyes as usual.
Creatures lie here, looking through the window
"What am I doing here?" He asked himself, looking around at the scenery. Then noticed that he was holding an ax.
I will hear their voices
His mouth gaped wide open as he dropped the weapon. "I did it again." Flippy said.
I'm a glass child, I am Hannah's regrets
He followed the blood splatters over to where Flaky's remains laid. "Her... of all people..." Flippy thought, putting a paw over his face. He sighed, then decide what he need to do. "Kill myself. It's the least I could do... after all, I injure my friends constantly... and I'll come back to life the next day, anyways." Flippy declared, heading home.
~ ~ ~
Monster, how should I feel?
He slid open one of the kitchen drawers, taking out a lighter.
Turn the sheets down
Flippy brought a bucket of kerosene into his kitchen and dumped it all over himself.
Murder ears with pillow lace! There's bathtubs full of glow flies
He clicked on the lighter, causing a small flame to grow.
Bathe in kerosene!
Flippy put his paw to the fire. It spread on his body, making him burn.
Their words tattooed in his veins... yeah!
"Now we're even, Flaky..."
The end!

No comments:

Post a Comment