Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Awesomeness!

Okay, so I helped out at my church by being helper for the 4 year old class.

One of the little girls had a little 'accident', if you know what I mean.

Anyways, I met this girl along the way. She's a year older than me and her name is Jamie.

Jamie and I don't have very much in common....

I love TV, she is barely allowed to watch it. She loves silly bands, I think that they're stupid. She loves Facebook... eh, I think it's okay, too.

But we found something HUGE in common.... she's going to my school! And her cousin went to my old elementary school, too!

It's really cool to have another friend I know that's going to my school!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment