Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Thursday, July 15, 2010

The final confession -SonAmy oneshot

(Sonic's POV)
Late in down-town Metropolis, Dr. Eggman was up to his old schemes again. He sent out an army of robot drones after me, Tails, Amy and Knuckles. It was just the four of us, trying to manage fighting 'till the end. Knuckles seemed pretty upset, considering that we dragged him away from 'guard duty' for the Master Emerald. Tails is always willing to help me in a battle against Eggman... he's my best friend, after all. And Amy... well, she was dying to come along, plus we needed all the help we could get. I'm not very sure if I like her joining the battle or not... Amy could get pretty hurt if she wasn't too careful. But... I trusted that she was strong enough to last without my heroic help. The darker the sky got, the worse we fought. I mean, it's not like we have night-vision! Observing the way my friends breathed and how exhausted they looked, I could tell that they were just about as worn out as I was. "I don't think I can last one more minute of this!" Knuckles groaned, slamming his right fist through a robot head. "Me too..." Tails agreed, flying up higher. "We have to, unless you want Eggman to win!" I exclaimed, after a defeated robot tumbled over. Suddenly, I heard a cracking noise. I turned my head to see Amy's hammer snapped in half. "Crap! Now what am I going to fight with?!" She asked. A robot took this to advantage and decided to sneak attack the defenseless girl. "Amy, look out!" I shouted, trying my best to attract her attention. But it was already too late. The minion got in a position to strangle her, but Eggman interrupted. "No... I have a better idea for what to do with the hedgehog." He said, snapping his fingers and signaling for the robot to bring Amy over to him. "Now that I have a hostage, things will go much quicker, yes?" Eggman replied, taking out some kind of weapon. Great... it was a laser gun. "What do you want with her?" Tails asked when the drones we were fighting gathered in a row. Knuckles attempted to get Amy back, but failed when one of Eggman's minions jabbed it's arm right through his stomach, causing lots of blood to spill. "KNUCKLES!" Both Tails and I screamed at the same time. "Who's up next? Is it you, fox boy?" Eggman said. Before Tails could do anything, he was knocked in the head, which made him bleed to death. "Tails!!!" I yelled, holding my hand out. But he was dead... Amy and I were the only remaining ones. "So here's the deal: Give up right now, and I won't vaporize your girlfriend over here." Sweat ran down Amy's forehead. I even saw her shaking a little bit. "But if you don't agree to my terms..." Eggman started, placing the gun directly to her head. "Then things will get a whole lot bloodier." He put his finger on the trigger. "What is your decision?" Eggman asked. I hated it when I had to think quickly. Not going over my choice, I said "I'm never going to give up this battle!" Tears flooded Amy's eyes. "You.... how could you?" She asked coldly. "Alright, since I'm not totally heart-less (lol a kingdom hearts reference!), I'll give you exactly one minute to say your last words to Pinky." Eggman replied. I saw him look at his watch. "Go!" "Amy, I've already lost my friends. I can't loose this battle, too." I explained. "Then you don't value my life at all, even if it means giving up! I thought that you were.... my hero." She said. "I... I am, it's just that there's a lot at risk at this point!" "Yeah, so am I! But I guess you don't care enough about our relationship for me to keep on living!" Amy exclaimed, glaring at me. "10 more seconds!" Eggman announced. "Amy.... I do value our relationship.... and that's why.... I love you...." I admitted. A warm smile appeared on her face. Before she got to say anything, Eggman shouted "Time's up!!!" The trigger was pulled. BAM! And now... the girl I once loved... was gone forever.
The end!

No comments:

Post a Comment