Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Monday, July 26, 2010

...

Comments are disabled because I don't want people to tell me my drawings are CRAP cause I already know. :noes:

Especially on the computer because my hand shakes easily... I need to see a doctor about that.

I tag...

:iconnightflash7:, :icondarthwill3: and
:iconchandi800:

Songs and artists:

Hurry up and save me by Tiffany Giardina
Here without you by 3 doors down
When you're gone by Avril Lavigne
Battlefield by Jordan Sparks
Holding out for a hero by Jennifer Saunders
Check yes Juliet by We the kings
Fireflies by Owl city
Two is better than one by Boys like girls and Taylor Swift
Apologize by One republic
When did your heart go missing by Rooney
Thingy I used:

[link]

No comments:

Post a Comment