Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Amy's return Chapter 3

Chapter 3: Endless possibilities (Amy's POV)
"How come I can't meet this girl in person?" I thought, clicking on one of her profile pages. "Amy Rose was a perky young hedgehog who always craved Sonic the hedgehog's attention. And she certainly got it... when Miss Rose was murdered by one of Sonic's foes, Metal Sonic. Only within a few days after the funeral, Sonic claimed to be seeing ghosts of her everywhere. His best friend, Miles "Tails" Prower, proved she was real with a pair of goggles and headphones. Unfortunately, Amy had suddenly 'disappeared', and as Sonic said himself, "Life was never the same after I lost her"... Amy Rose died at the age of 12, and she will be dearly missed by her friends." I read from the source. So... Amy is... dead? That seemed odd... and spooky! What if I really was some kind of spirit sent by Amy Rose... wait, what am I saying? I probably have been watching too many episodes of "The Twilight Zone" lately... Sci-fi has a good connection on my TV. Anyways, it was impossible for that even to be an option... So what if Sonic recognized me as Amy? I'm not her! Well... at least not completely...
~ ~ ~ (Sonic's POV)
I dropped off the package, then zoomed back home. I couldn't believe that there was a girl who looked exactly like Amy and with the same name... but not really the same voice. I remembered that when after she left... Eggman didn't pull as many schemes, so I wasn't really the 'active hero' type anymore... Maybe this girl isn't Amy after all...she claims that she doesn't know me, so why don't I just leave it at that? I know that I said that I wouldn't track her down, but I had too many questions that needed to be answered. "Now, what was her name again? Amelia something?" I thought, focusing on what she had told me. ".....Petal? Petal as in her last name?" I wondered, taking out a phone book. "Amelia N... Amelia O.... aha!" I said, scanning the names. I took a scrap piece of paper out and scribbled down the address. I glanced at my wall clock. "3:00 P.M." it read. I smirked to myself. "Maybe a surprise visit wouldn't hurt..."
~ ~ ~
I arrived at the front of her house. "This must be the place." I decided, crumpling up the paper in my hand. My ears suddenly perked up when I heard yelps. "Hey, who are you??? No, stop! HEEEEELP!" "Amy Rose has been captured. Mission successful." I gasped. She was being attacked by one of Eggman's robots! I used my keen sense of hearing to locate the source of the screams.

No comments:

Post a Comment