Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Saturday, July 24, 2010

The squirrel's revenge

(A/N: This was a pointless little story a wrote yesterday :3 Enjoy)

A squirrel with a shaggy tail and short brown fur was on the phone one day. "Hey, we're best buds Finn and Jake here!" The message machine said. "But we're not picking up the phone which probably means that we're on an adventure, so leave a message after the beep!" BEEEEP. "Hello, Jake. I'm not sure if you got my emails, calls, texts or letters lately, so let me just say that I hate you guts. Bye!" Squirrel hung up. He was very irritated. "Why can't that stupid dog just pick up?!" He wondered. Squirrel had a strong disliking towards Jake the dog for no apparent reason. "I know! I'll get my revenge on him by kidnapping his little friend and torture the boy!" He exclaimed. "And I know just how to do that..."
~ ~ ~ *In another location*
"Thank-you for saving the day once again, you two." Princess Bubblegum told Finn and Jake. "Especially you, Finn." She kissed him on the cheek. Finn (obviously) blushed while Jake smirked. "Have a safe trip home, boys!" Princess Bubblegum called as Jake got bigger so Finn could ride on him. "Okay. Bye princess!"Finn said, waving good-bye.
~ ~ ~
When both of them got back to the tree house, Finn was the first to notice the light on the message machine was blinking, which meant that someone had called. "I'm gonna go get the mail." Jake announced, exiting the home. Finn pressed the button and the message played. "
Hello, Jake. I'm not sure if you got my emails, calls, texts or letters lately, so let me just say that I hate you guts. Bye!" "Wasn't that the squirrel who got angry at the royal meeting a few weeks ago?" Finn wondered, but decided that it really didn't matter. He went upstairs into his bedroom. Finn suddenly heard a knocking sound coming from his window. "It had better not be Marcelline..." He4 thought, opening it to reveal a small squirrel. "Oh... hey little guy!" Finn exclaimed. "I'm not a 'little guy', kid! Where's that son of a blee-bloop friend you have?" Squirrel snapped. "Uhhh.... Getting the mail." Finn answered. "Great... so now I can capture you!" Squirrel said. "Yeah... good luck with that." Finn told him, walking away. "You can't leave, Finn!" The squirrel quickly tied his ankles together. (A/N: BTW, don't leave a comment asking how he did that or where he got the rope from. Cause I really don't know :D) "What the-" Finn fell on the floor. "What's your problem, dude?" He asked, rubbing his head. "I have sworn my revenge on Jake the dog, and I will get it by kidnapping you!" Squirrel explained, now tying up Finn's wrists. "Well then, what are you going to do? Throw nuts at me???" Finn guessed. "Actually, I was going to force you to watch "Hannah Montana" (which WOULD be torture), but that seems just as good." Squirrel spit out some nuts that he had stored in his pouch. "Ow! I...was...just.... KIDDING!" Finn exclaimed as he was pelted by the rough food.
~ ~ ~
Eventually, Jake came back inside. He looked through the mail. All of the letters were from a squirrel. Jake sighed, then threw them in the trash can. "Ouch! Knock it off, man!" Finn yelled from upstairs. "Finn? Don't worry, buddy! I'm coming!" Jake called, running up the stairs. He opened the door and saw that Finn was being beat up by the squirrel. "So, we meet again, my old nemesis." Squirrel told him. "Jake! This dude is more of a metal than the Ice king!" Finn exclaimed. "I know! What did I ever do that made you hate me?" Jake asked him. "Don't you remember? You stole one of my nuts!" Squirrel shouted. "Are you serious?!?!" Finn snapped. "Squirrels don't joke about their nuts!" He answered. "Oh... well I'm sorry I stole your nut." Jake said. "Really?" "Heck no!" He took Squirrel by the tail and threw him out the window. "He's just as gullible as that witch with the donut garden!" Jake exclaimed. "I'll get you for this, Jake the dog! Even if it's the last thing I do!" Squirrel shouted from outside, but Jake couldn't hear him because he put ear phones on and listened to his ipod while untying Finn.

The end (lol That was a waste of time)

No comments:

Post a Comment