Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Amy's return Chapter 4

Chapter 4: Mystery unfolds (Amy's POV)
"You think I'm Amy Rose? Well I'm not, and I have nothing to do with her or Sonic!" I shouted, trying to punch the robot. But it still hold onto me tightly. A blue flash went by the robot, forcing it to tilt a little. "Enemy approaching. Defense unit on." The robot beeped. Gun shots were heard as the robot tried to blast Sonic. But he was too fast to be hit. Running past the robot one more time was enough to knock it down. I jumped out of it's arms. "I... I don't know what to say..." I told him. He grinned, replying "I think the word you're looking for is 'Thanks'." I frowned. "No, I think the word I'm looking for is more along the lines of 'stalker' or 'pedophile'!" I exclaimed, stomping away. "I am neither one of those things." Sonic protested, following right behind me. "Oh yeah? Then how did you get my address?" I asked, snatching the worn-out piece of paper out of his hand. "Well... you see... I have a phone book, and-" "You used my name to find out where I lived. Nice one." I interrupted, folding my arms in a stubborn fashion. "Ames,-" "Don't you dare call me that! I' not your dead girlfriend AND THAT'S FINAL! So if you'll excuse me, I have chores to do." I said, going back on my porch. "Oh, so this is how you treat a person who just saved your life?" Sonic replied. I paused, my back still turned to him. I sighed, thinking hard about what he had said. I faced him. " What do you want from me?" I asked. "I have questions that need answers." Sonic told me. "Will you leave me alone if I do this?" I said. He nodded in response. "Alright, but only if you agree to my terms. #1, no flirting with me in any way. #2, it has to be tomorrow cause I have work to do right now. And #3, I'm not sure how my mom would react if I let you inside of our house. Just in case, I think we should do this little 'interrogation' at your house." I explained. "Sounds good to me!" Sonic exclaimed, putting a thumb up. I smiled a little "See you tomorrow at 5:00, okay?" I asked. "Yup... bye!" He replied, walking away. I closed the door. "What took you so long?" Mom said, looking at me with a curious expression. "Ah... I just slipped on the stairs, and it took me a while to get up." I answered. "Are you sure?" "Yes..." I told her.
~ ~ ~
That night, I tossed and turned in my bed. I was having trouble getting to sleep... probably because this bed is so squeaky! I heard the thunder roar outside and the rain pour down on the roof and windows. I buried my head under the covers, and finally, after 25 minutes, I fell asleep.
~ ~ ~ (Amy's dream)
I remember that it was dark... "You cannot escape my wrath!" That voice... it didn't sound like it came from an animal. " Please don't hurt me!" I begged. I started hearing some other voices. "I don't love you!" It kind of sounded like Sonic... "......Sonic..... Amy's dead." A deeper voice. "Sh... Shadow?" I asked. "Why did you kill Amy?!" I heard Sonic shout. "You loved her, didn't you?" It sounded like a younger boy's voice. "I killed her." A robotic voice said. "Good-bye, Sonic the hedgehog." I said. "Farewell, Amy Rose."
~ ~ ~
I saw a bright light with a shadow of me forming. "W-who are you?" I asked the figure. "My name is Amelia Rose."
~ ~ ~
I jolted awake. Why would I have such an odd dream?I figured that it was nothing, though... But I was wrong....

No comments:

Post a Comment