Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Saturday, July 31, 2010

The fortune cookie -SonAmy

(Amy's POV)
"... and so, I ripped the guys' head off." Shadow finished. The both of us were waiting for our meals to arrive. Chinese restaurants are often busy, you know. So Shadow decided to tell me a delightful story while our food was cooking. "You always tell stories the the most happy endings, don't you?" I asked, leaning back in my seat. He nodded. "Once I even got the opportunity to do story time at a preschool. The gory tale I told was about-" "I really don't wanna know. We're about to eat, and it wouldn't be very good if I threw up on the waitress." I interrupted. "Your loss..." Shadow said under his breath, staring at the menu. My stomach growled. I placed a hand over it. "Hungry?" He guessed. "Yeah... I forgot to have break feast." I sounded weak at the last word. "... are you still chasing after that faker anymore?" Shadow asked. "I'm 12 years old. I need some dude to look up to!" I exclaimed. "But why him? Zac Efron is elven times more hunkier than that fool." He answered. (A/N: I don't like Zac Efron... Just so you know :D) A blank expression crossed my face. "I'm gonna pretend that you never said that." I told him. "Whatever." The waitress came over to our table. She was a Siamese
cat with short gray and white fur, long curly whiskers and a small pink nose. "Sorry for the wait!" She said, placing the food in front of us.
~ ~ ~ *Outside of the restaurant*
"Here's the last thing." Shadow handed me a fortune cookie. He cracked open his. Shadow's blood-red eyes scanned the words on the little sheet of paper. Soon after, he crumpled it up and threw it on the ground. "What?" I asked. "This is a load of crap. My fortune was 'In mid-August, bad luck will cross your path.' It's really stupid..." Shadow explained. "Ah, you're no fun at all." I told him, opening my cookie. I gasped right away. Smiling, I jumped up and down excitedly. He sighed. "What does it say?" "My fortune is 'An admirer is concealing affection for you'!!!" I squealed. "So?" Shadow said. "So... it's Sonic! He loves me!" I shouted, getting super hyper. He rolled his eyes. "How can you always expect Sonic to like you, when all you do is stalk him to places unknown?" Shadow asked. "Hey! I don't just stalk him! I'm his girlfriend!" I protested, putting hands on my hips. "Sassy much? Besides, if you look up your Sonic-wiki profile, it clearly states that you are Sonic's 'self-proclaimed' girlfriend." He told me. "Wait... why were you looking at my profile page?" I snapped. Shadow hung his head. "There's nothing wrong with being curious." He replied. "Getting back to my point... Why can't he love me?! I'm so nice and sweet!" I exclaimed. Shadow laughed softly for a couple of seconds, but then he looked at my expression. "Oh... you were serious?" He asked. "That's it... I'm leaving!" I said, stomping away. "You can play drama queen all you want, Amy! But Sonic will never love you!" Shadow called back.
~ ~ ~ (Sonic's POV)
Curious if Tails needed any help at all, I was on my way to his workshop. I decided to go the long way, but it really didn't matter. I can run faster than the speed of sound! Racing past trees and untrimmed bushes, the sound of crying came into earshot. "Oh boy... what could of made her upset now?" I wondered, searching for the pink hedgehog. I spotted Amy sitting down in the grass, hiding her face into her knees. "Should I get involved?" I thought. I didn't want to get into Amy's business or anything... but then again... I hated to see people cry. Coming up to her, I tapped Amy's shoulder. "What's wrong?" I asked. Surprisingly, she didn't even bother to look up. "Amy... Come on..." I groaned, my patience wearing away. "You're the reason why I'm crying!" She exclaimed, still looking down. What did I do? Unless... "Did someone hack into my Facebook account and post something about you?" (Even talking hedgehogs can have Facebook accounts! :D) "Calm down. Nobody posted anything." Amy told me. I sighed of relief. "Then what's the problem?" I replied. "Me and Shadow went out for some Chinese, and when I got my fortune, it read 'An admirer is concealing affection for you'. So I thought it was you, but Shadow said that you could never love me..." She explained. I sweat-dropped, then grinned nervously. "Darn you, fortune cookie!" I said in my head. "So... tell me the answer!" Amy commanded. "W-what answer?" I stammered. "Do you love me or not?" I gulped. I even felt a little queasy... If I told her no, then she'd hate me for it. But if I said yes... she would never leave me alone! "Uh.... gotta go!" I made an attempt to run away, but Amy grabbed my ankles, causing me to fall down. "Oh no you don't! I demand that you tell me your answer!" She yelled. "Fine... I'll give you my answer!" I exclaimed. Thinking it over one last time, I finally said "......y-yes..." Amy tackled me playfully. "Don't get all joyful yet! For your protection and safety... we can't go out. Or at least not yet. Eggman would see you as bait, and he would stop at nothing to hunt you down." I replied, pushing her off. "Alright..." She said. "Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go check up on Tails!" And with that, I rushed away, leaving Amy there all giggly and happy.
The end!

No comments:

Post a Comment