Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Amy's return chapter 8

Chapter 8: The only way
(Amy's POV)
"Great... now what?" I wondered, when a large claw robot smashed through the ceiling of Sonic's house. "Crap! That's gonna take a lot of money to rebuild." He said. "I think this is the works of Eggman.... ha, I told you so." I mocked in a child-like tone. "That's not really the most important thing to worry about right now, Amy." Sonic replied. The robot's claws sprung out at both me and him. They wrapped around our waists and dragged us to where that stupid Egghead was located.
~ ~ ~ (Sonic's POV)
SO we were carried off into Eggman's ''new'' lair. "Oh, so every time I work hard to destroy his hideouts, he just HAS to make new ones. That makes my role as a hero pretty worthless." I complained. "Silence." The robot commanded. "Haven't you ever heard of the word 'please'? Is your master really that dumb not to give his robots manners?" I sure liked to annoy people. "I said SILENCE." The robot repeated. "Ooooh, someone got up on the wrong side of the junk yard." "If you do not stop talking, you will be punished." It seemed to be loosing patience. "Punished, huh? That sounds like something my mom would say!" I exclaimed, grinning ear-to-ear. "You're still the same smart alack as ever, my blue enemy." Me and Amy turned our heads to see the old Dr. Eggman. "... And you haven't changed, either. Except for the fact that your hair is going gray..." "Shut up! F-1Y, get rid of Sonic once and for all!" The drone, now called "F-1Y", put Amy down and focused on deposing me. It brought me over to a large tank. "Meet your doom, Sonic the hedgehog!" I started laughing. "This is my doom??? It's an over sized fish tank!" I exclaimed. Suddenly, I heard someone gasp. I soon realized that it was Amy, frozen in her spot and shaking a little. Her eyes looked watery. I remembered that dream she told me about.But Amy doesn't know that I took swimming lessons within the year that she was gone. "It might be JUST a tank, but I have a plan that will terrify you!" He told me. "What ever you have in store for me, I bet that it's scary." I said sarcastically. "Then I guess you don't know that I've been watching you, monitoring your every move and following you everywhere with the help of my robot minions." Eggman replied, grinning evilly. "Wow... you're even a bigger stalker than Amy was!" I exclaimed. "Who cares? What's important now is that I know that you can swim." He replied. "And that can be used to your advantage... how?" I asked. "I have something that can put you fast to sleep, and if I throw you into the water, you will drown." Eggman explained. "The sound of you blabbing on and on about how great you are can make me fall asleep, so you didn't have to get anything special." I told him. "You better shut your mouth right now!" Eggman yelled. "Aw, I'm sorry. Did I make you angry?" I said, teasing him. "I think you'd be happy to know that we payed your little fox friend a 'visit'..." He replied. I frowned. "What did you do to Tails?!" I asked. "Well, there was only one way to make him give over this," Eggman took out a medicine bottle and showed it to me. "You...... killed him?" I whimpered. "I didn't kill him... I left that to my robots." He answered, popping off the lid to his bottle. Anger boiled inside of me. "You're gonna pay for that!!!" I shouted at him. "Uh-huh... now hold still because it has to have skin contact for it to work." Eggman said, splashing the substance on my face. The robot brought me to the top of the tank, then dropped me in. I was amazed about how rough the water was. I tried to swim up, but something made my body stop moving. Unable to breath, I stopped struggling. Through the glass, I heard Amy screaming my name. I closed my eyes. It was hopeless...

No comments:

Post a Comment