Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Sunday, July 11, 2010

>:(

"You are evil. I hope you die in a fire."
Shut up, cause you're wasting your time.

"You are responsible for all of the bad things in the world."
Global warming wasn't because of a cartoon.

"This is stupid because it promotes violence, and other bad things, like violence."
You just said "violence" twice.

"You're sick and twisted!!! I hope you feel bad, cause you made a poor 12 year old have nightmares, throw up and cry."
If you have a weak stomach, why watch the show???

"You are stupid, and everyone who ever watches this and likes it is stupid and they have mental problems!"
I am not stupid, nor do I have mental problems.

"I HATE UR GUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Same to you, pal.

"I'm sorry but I hate your work."
Then guess what? DON'T WATCH IT!

"I will track you down and when I find you, I will slap you in the face and laugh evilly."
Oh yeah, that's a major threat.

"I puked when I first saw the crap you put on TV. You suck!"
>:(

"You disgust me."
No, the SHOW disgusts you. That's why you're writing hate mail towards the SHOW, not the people who created it.

They're all a bunch of airheads...

No comments:

Post a Comment