Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Monday, July 12, 2010

Amy's return Chapter 7

Chapter 7: Explanations (Amy's POV)
"What are you doing here, Amy?" Sonic asked, yawning. "It's 6:00 in the morning!" He added. "Sonikku, I'm back! I remember everything now!" I squealed, pulling him into a hug. "Seriously?! That's great news!" Sonic exclaimed. "I'm sorry I didn't recognize you before." I apologized. "It's okay. After all, you did have your memory erased." He told me. "So... you wanna come inside?" Sonic offered. "Sure." I said, walking through his front door.
~ ~ ~ (Eggman's POV)
"So... that stupid girl is still alive, huh?" I said after I heard about it. "Then I'm back in business."
~ ~ ~ (Sonic's POV)
Even though she was acting pretty happy, I could tell that something was still wrong. "What's the matter, Amy?" I asked. She sighed. "I had this dream..." Amy started, but didn't continue. "About?" I said. "Actually, they were separate dreams. The first one was awful! You were drowning, but I saved you... and by the time you were out of the water... you were... dead." She answered. "Oh... go on." I told her. "The second one was simple. It was the time that you and me kissed when I was still a ghost." Amy replied. I blushed a little at the thought. "The third one was of Knuckles, Shadow, Rouge, Tails and Cream standing before me, when you said "Welcome back Amy." And we were all happy..." She explained. "Okay..." "The last one was of me meeting Amy, and she told me that I was her." Amy said. "Wow, sounds like your head has been full of thoughts lately!" I exclaimed. She nodded in response. "But remember... they're just dreams, not real... except for the one of you and me kissing." I told her. "You don't get it, do you? The dreams that I've had about being Amy Rose... those came true! Then.... what if the dream about you dying is real??? I certainly don't want that to happen! Amy explained. "I doubt it. Eggman hasn't been active in a while." I answered her. "He just recently sent a robot to kidnap me, Sonic! What if all of these months, Eggman's been planning something big!" She exclaimed. "Maybe it's-" I was interrupted by a loud crashing sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment