Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Amy's return chapter 6

Chapter 6: Faded memories (Amy's POV)
(Amy's dream)
"NOOOO!" I screamed at the top of my lugs, tears streaming down my face. "Yes!" An overweight man exclaimed. Sonic was swallowed by a wave of water and once he got deep enough, he stopped struggling. "SONIC!" I screeched, racing towards the tank. I watched him close his eyes. "Don't worry, I'm coming for you!" I shouted, diving into the dark sea water. When I spotted Sonic at the bottom, I moved my arms as fast as I could to reach his body. Taking Sonic's hand, I used all my strength to pull him out of the deadly tank. I set him down on the edge. I feared that he wasn't breathing. I didn't know CPR! I only cried, knowing that Sonic was going to die.
~ ~ ~
I saw Sonic and Amy Rose in a graveyard. Their lips met in a kiss, while Sonic had his arms around her in an embrace. Amy was wearing a long red dress, and a strange glow reflected off her skin...
~ ~ ~
A bunch of people were standing before me. There was a black hedgehog with red highlights just standing there, a yellow fox next to a cream-colored rabbit and a light blue chao, a red echidna holding hands with a white bat girl, and Sonic. "Welcome back, Ames." He said.
~ ~ ~
"Are you trying to make my life crazy???" I asked Amy. She shrugged. "I'm only trying to give you signs." Amy admitted. "Signs that lead to what?" "The conclusion that you are me, Amelia." She said to me. "Then how come I can't remember anything?" I told her. "Your memory was erased." Amy answered. She held out her hand. "Perhaps you would like it back..." Amy suggested. The second I took her hand, I instantly remembered everything. The memories flashed in my mind.
~ ~ ~
"Ouch!" I hit my head on the wall. So... it was all just a dream??? As in, not real? "Of course it was real, Amelia." A voice said. "Whoa... freaky..." I thought. "Indeed. Mind if I return you to your previous state?" Amy asked. "Um... sure." I suddenly felt... refreshed. "Sonikku! I need to tell him the good news!" I exclaimed, running out the door of my bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment