Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Flaky's the reason (HTF)

A red hedgehog (A/N: or porcupine? I really don't know XD) named Flaky was walking with a bear wearing camouflage one day. The two were good friends... or at least they were until Flippy's alter ego took over. Anything that was war related triggered it, and Flippy would kill everyone around him. They both were following the sidewalk, laughing and talking. Until... two raccoons named Lifty and Shifty were stuffing bags of money that they stole from the bank in the back of their van. Somehow they set off the bank's security alarm. The loud siren rang in Flippy's ears and made him go insane. He turned from a sweet looking bear with charcoal eyes to a wild looking killer with forest green pupils. His laugh sounded like a combination of growling and chuckling. Flaky watched him, getting more scared by the second. Flippy shot a mischievous look at her, thinking of sick and twisted thoughts. He got closer to her, but she backed away slowly. Flaky ran into a fire hydrant, but before she could escape, Flippy grabbed her wrist and rose his pocket knife, in a position to stab her. She screamed, but then an idea came to her. Flaky quickly popped open the top of the fire hydrant, causing water to spray everywhere. After being hit, Flippy's clothes and fur became damp. He blinked a few times, then realized what had occurred. He put the knife down and let Flaky up. Before Flippy could apologize, she ran away from him, terrified.
I'm not a perfect person
It wasn't his fault, though. Flippy continued his walk alone, devastated that Flaky was afraid of him.
There's many I wish I didn't do
He thought that she might be at her house...
But I continue learning
Flippy finally decided to pay Flaky a visit and tell her that he's sorry.
I never meant to do those things to you
He knocked on the front door of her house. "Who is it?" Flaky's soft voice asked from inside. "It's me, Flippy."
And so I have to say before I go
Flippy heard the lock click. "It's okay! I need to tell you something!" He exclaimed.
That I just want you know
Flaky unlocked the door and opened it. But she still kept her distance. "May I come inside?" Flippy asked. "It depends. Do you want to stab me to death or kill me in any way???" She answered.
I've found a reason for me
"Of course not. You're my friend." He told her. "Alright... I'm going to trust you."
To change who I used to be
"Thank-you." Flippy entered her home.
A reason to start over new...
"Here, take a seat." Flaky offered, pulling one out. Doing as she said, he sat down.
...and the reason is you
"Listen... I'm sorry for all those times that I killed you.. b-but it wasn't my fault!" Flippy stammered. "I know..." Flaky started.
I'm sorry that I hurt you
"...I'm just not sure if I want to be around a person who has a mental breakdown practically every time I get near them." She added, looking down sadly. "...I understand." Flippy said, still disappointed.
It's something I must live with everyday
"But... I'll try to control it the best I can!" He said. "You will?" Flaky asked, her attitude perking up a little.
And all the pain I put you through
"Sure! Then we could still be friends, right?" Flippy responded. The young girl giggled. "Definitely!"
I wish that that could take it all away
"Do you want anything to drink while you're here?" She replied, getting up out of her chair. "I just bought some punch, if you want any." Flaky suggested, walking into her kitchen. "That will be fine." Flippy told her.
And be the one who catches all your tears
Coming out with two glasses filled with cherry red punch, Flaky didn't see the fold in her carpet and accidentally tripped. The glasses shattered on the floor while the juice left a huge stain. "Oh no! I'm sorry that I dropped our drinks..." She apologized.
That's why I need you to hear
Flippy started panting fast and sweat ran down his face. The punch kind of resembled blood... He needed to keep his word to Flaky... but the stress was just too much for him.
I've found a reason for me
"No! You've got to stay strong, Flippy!" Flaky cheered, but Evil had already taken over. He looked her over a couple of times before laughing. She looked like an easy target...
To change who I used to be
Remembering that he had forgotten to bring his pocket knife, Flippy gathered up all of the sharp pieces of glass that laid on the carpet. Flaky whimpered in fear.
A reason to start over new...
She was chased all through the house... until she got cornered. Her quills rubbed up against the wall, now noticing that she could not back up any further.
And the reason is you
With a wide grin, the bear veteran stabbed Flaky in the head. The glass easily slid through her skin. Aside from his victim's screams, he sliced though Flaky's fur, forcing blood to splash everywhere.
And the reason is you
Flippy dragged her body out of the room, thinking about where to dump it.
And the reason is you
He pulled her into the bathroom and threw the body into the bathtub.
And the reason is you
But before Flippy could push the curtains back, Flaky's arm had somehow leaned against the faucet, making the shower turn on. The water soaked them both. Flippy returned to normal instantly. "Where am I?" He wondered... but then he looked down. "What have I done?!" Flippy exclaimed.
I'm not a perfect person... I never meant to do those things to you.
~ ~ ~
After a few days, Flaky ('magically') came back to life. One morning, she was with her friends Giggles and Petunia at the park. The two of them were playing dolls, which Flaky wasn't so crazy about. She just watched them talk through their Barbies, bored out of her mind.
And so I have to say before I go
Flippy was taking his daily stroll through the park, when he spotted Flaky. He wondered if it was a good idea to approach her or not.
That I just want you to know
Petunia saw Flippy coming towards them, so she whispered in Giggles' ear "We should leave these two alone." Giggles nodded in agreement, carrying her doll away with Petunia. "Where are they going?" Flaky though. That's when she noticed Flippy.
I've found a reason for me
"Hey..." He said. "Is there anything you want from me?" Flaky asked impatiently. "I just wanted to tell you that I've tried to change... I spent hours researching my disorder... I saw a therapist... and I even stopped carrying around my knife. But the truth is... I can't stop having metal breakdowns, and there's now way to stop them. I'm sorry... and I can understand if you never want to see me again." Flippy explained.
To change who I used to be.
To his surprise, Flaky smiled. "You did all of that... for me?" She replied, her eyes twinkling. "Y-yes." Flippy stammered.
A reason to start over new...
"The important thing is that you tried your hardest. I'm also wrong, though... I shouldn't avoid you just because you have a tendency to kill people. I know that it overcomes you... it must be awful enough to be in that kind of situation!" Flaky exclaimed.
...and the reason is you
"It is... everyone is scarred of me or thinks that I'm horrible... when it isn't completely my fault." Flippy told her.
I've found a reason to show
"Yeah, but I'm not afraid of you! Well... at least not anymore." She said.
A side of me you didn't know
"Thanks for being my friend and all..." Flippy replied, his voice trailing off at the end.
A reason for all that I do...
"You're welcome." Flaky answered, blushing a little. "...would you like to get something to eat?" She asked. "You bet! I'm starving." Flippy grabbed her hand and rushed off to the nearest fast-food joint.
... And the reason is you
The end!

No comments:

Post a Comment