Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Friday, July 2, 2010

Amy's return Chapter 2

Chapter 2: Familiar faces (Amy's POV)
That blue hedgehog... have I ever seen him before? And he knew my name... that was freaky.
~ ~ ~ (Sonic's POV)
"How do you know my name?" She asked shakily. "It's me!" I exclaimed, pulling her into an embrace. "I'm sorry.... but I don't know you." Amy said, pushing me away. "You... you can't remember me?" I instantly got disappointed. "I've never met you before! Now go away, I need to send this off in the mail before the post office closes." She quickly headed inside.
~ ~ ~ (Amy's POV)
Why was he claiming that he knew me? And... why did I recognize him, when I've never seen him before in my whole life! But maybe... if I knew what his name was, it would make me remember... He came inside,too, standing right behind me. Apparently, he had something to send off in the mail like me. This got me irritated... I turned around to face him. "Who are you?" I asked. "I'm Sonic the hedgehog." He answered, grinning ear to ear. "Hm.... never heard of you before. Sorry." I replied, sliding the letter into the mail slot. ".....And may I ask what your name is?" Sonic told me. "Why? Are you going to track me down if I do tell you?" I said, glaring at him. He was quiet for a moment. "... no ...." Sonic answered. "Fine... Amelia Grace Petal, but my friends just call me Amy." I said, almost positive that he would track me down now that he knows my name. "Alright... I hope that I see you again soon!" Sonic exclaimed as I walked away. "I don't think so..." I said under my breath.
~ ~ ~
"Mom, I'm home!" I announced, coming through the front door. "Hey," She replied doing the dishes. ".... have you ever heard of Sonic the hedgehog?" I asked her. She paused. "Yes... I have." Mom replied, scrapping food off of a dish. "Well then... who is he?" I said, sitting down on one of the kitchen chairs. I watched her as she took of the rubber gloves and sat next to me. "Sonic is known as a hero... he's a hedgehog that can run faster than the speed of sound, he has saved this town and his friends numerous times-" "What are the names of his friends?" I interrupted, still listening intently. "There's his best friend Miles Prower, Knuckles the echidna, Cream the rabbit and her chao Cheese, oh, and lets not forget his girlfriend Amy Rose..." Mom explained, but then stopped. "I named you after Miss Rose because you looked so identical to her!" She exclaimed. "Is there a picture of her?" I asked. "I don't happen to own one, but I'm sure that there's one on the internet." Mom answered. "..... Why do you want to know?" She added when I got on the computer. "Just curious..." I said, typing in "Amy Rose" on Google. The suggestions list popped out. 'Amy Rose and Sonic', 'Amy Rose and Sonic kissing', 'Amy Rose and Sonic's babies' and 'Amy Rose and Sonic the hedgehog fanfiction' came on the list. "I guess that she had a serious relationship with him..." I thought, clicking on "Search". There were tons of websites listed before me. I went to the section titled "Images". Every photo I saw was of a beautiful young hedgehog that looked exactly like me...

No comments:

Post a Comment