Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Amy's return Chapter 10

Chapter 10: Happy ending (Amy's POV)
After Eggman was defeated, but he somehow manged to escape, Shadow saw me crying. "Is he already dead?" He asked. I nodded slowly, sniffling a bit. "... could someone still save him with CPR?" "If you can't feel a pulse, then no... CPR has no effect." Shadow answered. My ears flattened when I heard yelling. Tails and Knuckles ran into the room. "You're late, idiots." Shadow told them. "Oh, we are?" Knuckles replied. "Tails??? I thought that you died!" I exclaimed. They both turned their attention towards me. "And we thought the same thing about you." Tails said. "Yeah, but we can talk about that later. Right now, I'm curious to how you survived." I told him. "Well, Eggman's robots didn't kill me, they just beat me until I was unconscious. But I recovered quickly from the attack." He explained. "Sonic drowned just a few minutes ago..." Shadow replied, looking down. "W-what???" Tails stammered. "I'm afraid it's true..." I said, showing him Sonic's body. "Are you sure that he's dead?" Knuckles asked. "Yup. No pulse of any kind. He's gone... forever." I answered sadly. "No, he's not..." A soft voice rang inside of my head. "Really? Sonic is... alive?" I thought. "Yes, he is. And you have the power within you to prove it." Amy said. "But... how?" "I'll show you how..." My heart started to ache... a strong energy surged through my body. I rushed over to Sonic and grabbed his hands. My eyes slowly closed. "Thank you for reuniting me." Amy moaned. "You're welcome!" I exclaimed, waving good-bye to her.
~ ~ ~
"Amy? Are you okay?" Someone asked me. I awoke on the floor. "Ow... what happened?" I groaned, looking at the first person I saw. It was Sonic. I gasped, jumping right off the ground. "You brought me back." He said. "I brought you back?" "I think that's what he just said, Amy." Shadow replied. "Oh, I was so scared that I would loose you!" I squealed, pulling Sonic into a hug. "It's alright... I'll right here now, and that's all that matters." Sonic said in a soothing tone.
~ ~ ~
Everyone was happy. Knuckles and Rouge had started dating a while back, Tails hadn't fully gotten over Cosmo's death, but he was still hanging out with Cream and Cheese more often, even Shadow had his eyes on a couple of fangirls... plus, me and Sonic were very content with each other. It was a bright sunny day, and everyone was celebrating the fact that I was alive again. They all were smiling (even Shadow!) at me. "Welcome back, Ames." Sonic said, with a crowd of our friends clapping and cheering.
The end!

No comments:

Post a Comment