Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Afraid of the dark? SonAmy oneshot

~Afraid of the dark?

(Amy's POV)
"Sonic, help me!" I screamed as a robot picked me up. "Hold on, Amy!" Sonic shouted, ramming into the robot's leg. He caught me in hims arms when I fell. "Thank you, Sonikku." I said, snuggling close to him. He let me down when we were away from danger. "This isn't over yet, you stupid hedgehog!" Dr. Eggman yelled, when another army of robots appeared. "Piece of cake!" Sonic bragged, putting his arm in front of me. "Did I mention that this battle will be held in the dark?" Eggman asked, when the lights turned off in his lair. "What?!" Sonic said. "That's right! This batch of robots is special! Each robot has night vision, so they can see in the dark! OH HO HO HO!" Eggman explained. "What should we do?" I asked, panic in my voice. "Don't worry, Ames. Just use your best sense of hearing to try and fight them." Sonic replied. But I knew that this was going to get difficult... I could hear the clash of metal that sounded like a robot was coming near me. I pulled out my piko-piko hammer for defense, then started swinging it around. BANG! I heard one (out of 6) robot fall down. "Maybe this isn't too hard..." I thought, as another robot approached me. "Target located." It beeped at me. "Amy? Are you still okay?" Sonic called. "Yeah, but I think another robot has just found me!" I answered, backing up a little. "I'm on my second robot." He told me. I used my hammer to tear through the core of Eggman's robot. "5...4...3...-" I realized that it was about to explode. I ran away from it... that is, until I hit the wall and fell over. "Ouch..." I mumbled. That was when the robot burst, causing a small explosion. "Amy!" Sonic exclaimed, then it got silent. "Sonic?" I said, listening intently. "Sonic!" I cried, feeling tear stream down my face. "I'm over here..." He told me. I followed the sound of his voice. I touched something on the ground, now realizing that it was him. "Are you injured?" I asked. "I got caught in the explosion.... I... I can't get up." I could hear the struggle in his tone. "I'll protect you, then!" I said, still sniffling. The fifth robot was coming for Sonic. "DON'T HURT HIM!" I shrieked, knocking it over before it could do any damage. "Thanks..." Sonic replied. I helped him stand up. Suddenly, I heard the sound of the sixth robot's laser powering up. I just couldn't let it kill Sonic! I quickly pushed him out of the way, and got hit with the powerful beam in the process.
~ ~ ~
(Sonic's POV)
"What was that?!" I wondered. "Wait a second... I think that Amy just saved my life!" I thought. "Thanks, Ames." I told her. No response from the perky hedgehog. "Amy???" I called. "Target found." The last robot was going after her... I felt Amy, who laid on the floor. "Please wake up!" I begged, shaking her lightly. "Urgggh..." She moaned, not getting up. "Amy, get- AKKKKK!" I screamed, as the robot shoved me out of it's way. "Subject: Amy Rose. Mission accomplished." "Hey, what's going on? PUT ME DOWN!" Amy squealed. "I'll save ya, Amy!" I said, chasing after the robot.
~ ~ ~
(Amy's POV)
I was being carried away by that crappy robot.(Robot: HEY! Who are you callin crappy?!) Then, I heard noises that sounded like a knife cutting through metal. The robot started shaking, and then it dropped me down on the floor. It teetered over in a crash. I felt warm arms wrap around me. "I'm so glad that you're okay!" Sonic exclaimed. Suddenly, I felt a pair of lips touch mine lightly. "Is Sonic... kissing me?" I wondered, but still enjoyed the moment. He pulled away... that's when the lights turned back on. "How could you have possibly escaped my robots?! No matter, I'll just have to get you next time." Eggman said, making a successful retreat. Sonic smirked. "Yeah, you better run!"

The end!

No comments:

Post a Comment