Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Monday, June 28, 2010

Spell of Love chapter 8

Chapter 8: Shadow gets involved (Amy's POV)
"I said, OPEN THIS DOOR!" "Oh no, it's Shadow!" I whispered to Sonic. He sighed. "I guess you should let Shadow in, so we can reason with him." Sonic said. "Are you crazy?! He's gonna be really mad!" I exclaimed in a low tone. "You should open the door before his rage gets even worse." He told me. "Fine." I mumbled, heading for the front door. Opening it up, I saw Shadow who was outrageously angry. He came inside. "I knew you would be here with HIM!" Shadow told me. "You haven't been a loyal girlfriend to me, Amy!" I almost burst out laughing. "Look who's talking... you're the one who forced me into loving you, when I said I wasn't interested!" His fury spun out of control and he hit me in the face. It was hard enough to push me to the ground. "AMY!" Sonic yelled, coming to my side and helping me stand up. Sonic scowled at Shadow, screaming "Is this how you treat the ones you love? With twisted violence?!" I watched as Shadow pushed him roughly, yelling "You're not involved in this! It's between me and Amy!" He got out the bottle that contained the love potion. "....and since this potion makes anyone you spray fall in love with the first person you see," He started, aiming at me. "... Then I'm gonna make you mine." Sonic quickly dashed in front of me, taking the spray himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment