Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Shades of Scarlet Chapter 7

Chapter 7: Experiments (Tails' POV)
*The next morning* "Okay, so we just hook that up to there," I started, messing with some wires. "....and, there! Now that Sonic is connected with the machine, we can record his health and see what's going on with his mind." I explained, turning on the monitor. It measured Sonic's heart beat and the rate at which his mind was flowing. We were pretty lucky that he was still unconscious until now. "I'm gonna work on something in the other room. Both of you can stay on guard duty to make sure that Sonic doesn't get away." I said, but then I noticed that Knuckles was sleeping and Rouge wasn't really paying attention. "Oi..." I thought, exiting the room.
~ ~ ~ (Amy's POV)
"What would be a good distraction?" I thought. "Wait... that's it!" The room containing Sonic was pretty large, so it took me a little while to go over to Knuckles. He was asleep in a fold-up chair. Rouge sat in the chair next to him, looking away. I slapped Knuckles in the face. That sure woke him up. "HEY! What did you do that for?!" He shouted at Rouge. She turned around. "What is it now?" Rouge asked impatiently. "Don't play dumb! You just hit me in the face! Besides unconscious Sonic over there, you're the only other person in the room!" Knuckles exclaimed. "So you're accusing me of doing that, even though I didn't?!" She said, getting a little angry. "Heck yeah!" While they got focused on their argument, I snuck over to where Sonic laid.
~ ~ ~ (Sonic's POV)
I woke up to hear bickering coming from Knuckles and Rouge. I saw Amy walk up to me. "Wha-" "Shhh!!! I'm hear to get you out!" She said, untying me. Amy grabbed my hand and pulled me to the door. "Hey! How did you get out?" Rouge exclaimed, looking at me. "Amy freed me!" I answered. "... and I'll prove that she's real!!!" I turned to Amy. "Go do something to show them that you're really here." She nodded, smirking, went over to where Knuckles was standing and pushed him over. "... w-what was that?!"He asked, getting back up. "It was Amy! I keep trying to tell you... she's a ghost, and only I can hear/see her!" I explained. Knuckles and Rouge looked at each other. "Maybe you have a point there, Sonic..." Knuckles said.

No comments:

Post a Comment