Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Without you- chapter 2

Chapter 2: In need of help (Amy's POV)
All of the painful words that he said to me rang inside my head. "I don't love you! Never have, never will!" I found a nice shady spot under a pine tree and crawled to it. When I got there, I curled up into a ball, letting all of my tears out. I put my head in my hands, feeling so... unloved. It seemed like hours and hours of weeping, until I heard a noise that made me look up. The sound of a triggered alarm hurt my ears. "Hello, Amy Rose." It was the evil robot copy of Sonic... Metal Sonic. I took out my red and yellow piko-piko hammer. "How dare you try to attack me when I'm going through so much emotional distress!" I shouted, preparing to whack Metal's head off. He snatched the hammer right out of my hands, then threw it hard. I watched as it flew int the horizon. I gulped, taking a step back. "Now... what were you saying?" Metal asked. His sole less red eyes seemed like they could look right through me. I did the first thing that came to my mind... run.
~ ~ ~
"You cannot escape my wrath!" Metal was gaining on me! Even though I hadn't forgiven Sonic yet, I could of really used his help! I was starting to loose my breath. I slowed down. Finally, I fell to my knees, breathing rapidly. I could hear my heart pounding against my chest. "Please don't hurt me!" I begged, still staring down at the dry ground. I suddenly felt a sharp pain stab me in the neck. "Ahhh!" I shrieked, putting my hand on my neck. I started to shiver. "Ha ha ha!!!" That laughter entered my mind. I started breathing slower. The world looked like it was shaking... I was getting dizzy. A poison-like substance numbed my body. "It was pleasant knowing you, Amy." The voice faded away as my vision blurred.
~ ~ ~ (Shadow's POV)
A blue streak went past me. "Hey, watch it!" I exclaimed. Sonic stopped running and looked at me. "Have you seen Amy Rose anywhere?" He asked me. "No... why would you care?" I answered, folding my arms. "Let's just say that I want to apologize for something I did wrong." Sonic told me. He quickly zoomed away. "Punk." I said under my breath. I continued to walk, until I spotted something pink and red that laid on the ground.
~ ~ ~
"Amy? Can you hear me?" I asked, shaking her lightly. "Sh-shadow...?" She could barely even speak. I checked her pulse. Very slow... maybe even too slow. "........ Am I going to make it?" Am asked, her eyes gleaming with hope. "Goodbye, Shadow the hedgehog." I saw the beautiful face of Maria, saying those very last words to me. "Please..... tell me." I snapped back into reality, as Amy was dying out here in the middle of the meadow. I shook my head in response. "I don't think so." She placed a cold hand on mine. "Then.... just tell Sonic how much I love him.... and that ......I'm s-sorry." Amy whispered, closing her eyes. "I will." I said, looking down at her.

No comments:

Post a Comment