Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Monday, June 28, 2010

Spell of Love chapter 3

Chapter 3: Love potion? (Shadow's POV)
"How much is it?" I asked. "Hmm... depends on how much you're willing to pay." Jet said. "If I give you $95 for the love potion, will it be guaranteed to work on anybody?" He nodded. "But be careful, because this stuff only lasts a few days before you need to spray that person again." Jet warned, handing me the potion. I handed him a bunch of dollar bills. "Glad to make a deal with you, Shadow." Jet replied.
~ ~ ~ (Amy's POV)
I was a little eager to go on my date with Shadow. I was trying to find something to wear, searching through my whole closet. I need to wear something nice, but not too fancy, and it was more of Shadow's type. I spotted a pair of black high-heels and a black and white dress. "This will do it." I thought.
~ ~ ~
"I'm all ready, Shadow." I told him over the phone. "Excellent. I'll pick you up in 15 minutes so we can go to the restaurant." He answered.
~ ~ ~
"Reservations for Shadow the hedgehog and Amy Rose." Shadow told the lady up front. "Ah, here you are. Please follow the waiter to your table." She said. The waiter came up to us. "Hello, and welcome. My name is John, and I will be serving you this fine evening." He said, walking over to an empty table. We followed him. "Shadow pushed out a chair for me. "Thanks." I said, while he sat down himself. "Would you like anything to drink?" John asked us. "I'll have a Dr. Pepper." Shadow answered, scanning the menu. "I'll have a water, please." I replied softly. "Okay." The waiter walked away. "Shadow... thank you for setting this up." I told him. "It isn't a big deal..." He said to me. We sat in silence for a few moments. "Why are you doing all of this?" I finally asked. "Because unlike Sonic, I care about you." Shadow admitted. I frowned. "So this IS a romance date! I'm not comfortable with this, Shadow." I packed up my things, then exited the restaurant.
~ ~ ~ (Shadow's POV)
The waiter came back with two glasses. "Uh..." He started. "We'll be right back." I reassured him, running out the door. "Amy, please..." I said, catching up with her. "Shadow, I told you very clearly that I didn't.... you know, want to be 'in love' with you!" She shouted, turning to leave. "Wait!" I exclaimed, getting something out. "What is it?" Amy asked, turning back around to face me. "I got you some perfume." I said, pulling out the bottle. "Oh..... um, thanks..." She answered. "You're welcome." I covered my mouth and nose with my left hand as I started spraying her with the potion. "HEY!" Amy shouted, then started to cough. "I think that's enough..." I decided, then stopped spraying. She blinked a couple of times before looking at me. "Oh Shadow... I've never really noticed how handsome you look!" Amy exclaimed. I put my arm on her shoulder. "So... let's go have dinner."

No comments:

Post a Comment