Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Monday, June 14, 2010

The human transformation ch 9

Chapter 9:
Apologies (Tails' POV)
"Cream? It's me, Tails." I said through Cream's front door. She opened it up. "Yes, Miles?" She asked, crossing her arms. "I wanted to say... I'm sorry... for yelling at you like that. I....... really like you, and I don't want our friendship to be ruined." I replied. Cream smiled. "I forgive you." She caught me in a small embrace. I blushed a little bit, hugging back.
~ ~ ~ (Knuckles' POV)
I walked slowly into the cafe, seeing the Rouge was relaxing with a cup of coffee in hand. She sipped it every once in a while. I sat down next to her, holding something behind my back. Rouge glanced at me. "Isn't there something you want to say to me, Knuckles?" She asked, putting her coffee down. "I'm..... sorry." I said quietly. A grin appeared on her face. "I'm sorry, Knuckies. I didn't quite get that. What did you say?" "I'm sorry." I said in a normal tone, placing a jewel on the table. She stared at it. "What is that?" Rouge asked. "An apology present..." I mumbled. She smiled, saying "Aw. You sweet thing." Rouge pecked my cheek. I could feel my face get more red than usual. "It was nothing." I replied.
~ ~ ~ (Tails' POV)
"Tails! Tails!" I heard someone call out. I turned to see my best friend, Sonic, run up to me, panting. "What's wrong now?" I asked him. "Amy's missing!"

No comments:

Post a Comment