Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Shades of Scarlet Chapter 4

Chapter 4: Date with the dead! (Sonic's POV)
This was nerve-wracking! I walked carefully along the dim path leading to the grave yard. I also wondered if Amy would show up or not... The black-metal gate doors were wide open. I stepped indie, still keeping on guard. It was super creepy..... especially at midnight. The moon light was the only way I could see. Why would Amy schedule a date this late at night? The misty air was freezing... I should of worn a jacket or something.... All of the trees were dead... it gave me an empty feeling inside. Suddenly, I started to hear whispers... "She's coming! She's coming! She's coming!" This freaked me out. I continued walking, only at a faster pace... that is, until I stopped. One of the graves was glowing... "Amy Rose..." I quivered, taking a few steps back. Something... or someone... rose out of the grave, and it seemed to take on a more realistic form. "I'm really glad you came!" Amy looked like her normal self, except she was wearing a worn-out scarlet red dress that covered up her feet. (A/N: Now do you get the story name?) "AAAAHHH!!!" I screamed, getting ready to run away. Amy appeared right before me, saying "Sonic the hedgehog! That's no way to treat me after I've just died!" I felt woozy... like I was about to pass out, but she grabbed me and started hugging. "I've missed you so much!" Amy cried, squeezing even harder. "AK! Let.... go.... Ames!" I choked. And so, she did, but she was still in tears. "I'm sorry..... it's just that..... I' have been so lonely.... and....... and-" I put a finger over her mouth. "Don't worry about it." I told her. Amy wiped away the tears, then looked up at me. "So let's go on that walk!"
~ ~ ~ (Tails POV)
Shadow had called us all over the phone, saying that it would be a good idea if we stalked Sonic and 'Amy' on their date, to see if she was really alive or a ghost. We all agreed, but Cream's bedtime is 10:00 (Remember that she's just 6), so Rouge filled her spot. It was just the four of us... Me, Knuckles, Rouge and Shadow.
~ ~ ~
"Is he talking to someone?'' We were hiding behind separate trees, trying to watch Sonic and listen to what he was saying. "SHHH! I can hear him!" Knuckles whispered. We all became quiet. "AAAAHHH!!!" I heard Sonic scream. "What's happening???" I asked. "He's just... standing there..." Rouge reported, watching the scene. "AK! Let....go....Ames!" It was Sonic again. We peeked our heads out to see him looking breathless. "Where's Amy?" Shadow replied, searching for her. "So I was right! She is just an illusion!" Knuckles exclaimed quietly. "Shut up, Knuckles. I'm trying to hear!" Rouge snapped at him. Sonic suddenly put his right index finger in the air, but not too high. "Don't worry about it." He said. "Sonic isn't talking to anyone!" I said. "Yeah, we didn't notice that!" Knuckles said sarcastically. Sonic started to walk away. "He's leaving! Let's follow him!" Shadow whispered, walking behind the trees with Rouge, Knuckles and me right behind him.

No comments:

Post a Comment