Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Saturday, June 26, 2010

The human transformation ch 12:

Chapter 12: Successful pick-up (Sonic's POV)
"Amy!" I untied her from the rope. "Are you alright?" I asked. "Yeah... it's just I think something strange is going on. Why would Eggman decide to release me?" She answered. "I'm not sure. We might get attacked on our way back to your house, so stay on guard." I warned. Amy nodded, and then walked with me out of Twinkle Park.
~ ~ ~ (Scourge's POV)
"Are you positive that this potion will work?" I questioned Eggman after her poured some chemicals into the formula. "Yes... but there is a cure, I'm afraid. Amy will need to have lip-to-lip contact with a male species for her to stay alive." He admitted, putting a small cap on the poisoned antidote. I laughed a tiny bit, saying "That's the cheesiest thing I've ever heard of! If a guy kisses her on the lips, then she'll 'magically' come back to life???" "That's correct, hedgehog. But you will have to snatch the antidote from Amy after she drinks it, or else fox boy will get ideas, study the antidote and find the cure." Eggman told me. "Fine, but I want to get payed extra for this!" I mumbled, grabbing the antidote from him.
~ ~ ~ *At Tails' workshop*
I looked through the window. Tails was asleep, resting his head on the desk. Carefully, I slid open the window, just enough to get my arm through. I placed the antidote in front of him. But suddenly, a bad thought entered my mind. "If he sees the antidote just sitting on his desk after it's been missing, Tails could try to find the poison that's in it!" I took it back out. I needed to think of a way to give Amy the antidote. I spotted a notepad and pencil sitting right on top of Tails' desk. "That's it!" I thought, putting my hand back through the window and getting the supplies out. I could write a note from Tails to Amy saying that it was okay to drink the formula. I am such a genius! (Creepy... that's something that Eggman would say...)

No comments:

Post a Comment