Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Monday, June 28, 2010

Spell of Love chapter 7

Chapter 7: Broken spell (Sonic's POV)
It was already in the afternoon... Amy still hasn't came out of her bedroom. My concerns for her grew by the hour. That's when I decided to check up on her. I knocked lightly on her door. "Amy?" I asked softly. Silently, I pushed the door open. She was sleeping underneath her covers. I felt a warm smile form on my face. "Amy looks so cute when she's asleep." I thought, coming in. I carefully got on the bed. I felt a comforting sensation, so I started stroking Amy's short pink quills. She put her arms around me in delight, cuddling with me. I started to hear some kind of vibrating sound... I soon realized that it was Amy purring out of happiness. I fell asleep myself.
~ ~ ~
I woke up the next morning, the early sunlight beaming down on my face. Amy was still resting her head on my shoulder. She soon opened her eyes, realizing that she had slept on me during the whole night. Her cheeks turned red with blush. "I remember it all now." Amy replied softly. " Good... so now you know the truth about Shadow." I said, sitting up in her bed. She nodded in response. "I'm so sorry I didn't believe you, Sonikku." Amy whimpered, getting out of bed. "It's okay." I told her, grinning. "Well, I've got to get dressed." She replied, giving me a 'get-out-of-here-right-now' look. I smirked, saying "You're point?" A mischievous smile appeared on Amy's face. "My point is for you to leave, sicko." She laughed, pointing to her door. "Alright, alright." I mumbled, exiting the bedroom.
~ ~ ~
"Are you EVER coming out of there?" I asked Amy through the door. "I'm almost done, sheesh!" She replied. "What is it about girls and clothes that takes them so long to get dressed?" I wondered. "I'm ready!" Amy called, sliding open the door. She was wearing a sleeve-less lavender sundress that went down to her knees, a dark purple hairband settled nicely in her pink quills, and light purple flip-flops. I was stunned to see how beautiful she looked. Amy noticed this, and then said "You know, some people consider staring at other people rude!" I sweat-dropped. "N-no, it's not like that! I...... um...... you...... look...... great!" I exclaimed. She rolled her eyes, saying "I swear that you men are all the same!" I chuckled, then sat on the couch. Amy did, too. We were both enjoying the peaceful moment until we heard sudden banging coming from the front door. "OPEN UP, AMY!"

No comments:

Post a Comment