Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

When you weren't there -SonAmy Oneshot

~When you weren't there

(Amy's POV) (9:00 PM)
"Cream, I need to get some groceries because we're running out of food. I'll be back in 20 minutes or so." I told her, taking out my small pink purse. "Okay, Amy. Hurry back then!" Cream said, closing the door after me.
~ ~ ~
When I got farther and farther into the city, I started hearing loud explosions. I soon realized that Sonic was in a battle with Eggman..... for the billionth time! Sometimes the fights between those two really disturb my social life... I kept walking on... until something tackled me. "Hello, girl. Do you have any money in that purse you're holding?" A voice asked. I tried to make out the person, but they were too hidden to be seen. "Answer me!" The person took my wrist and tried to bend it like a pretzel. It really hurt. "So what if I have money! You can't take it away from me!" I said, tightening my grip on the handle of my purse. "Oh, is that the way you want to play?" The voice hissed, taking out some kind of blade that sparkled in the dark. "Then I can play that way, too."
~ ~ ~
(Cream's POV) (9:30 PM)
Amy said that she would come back in 20 minutes, but it has already been a half hour! I hoped that my friend was still okay... "Cream, dear! It's time to go to bed!" My mother called. "But momma! Amy hasn't returned yet!" I exclaimed, pointing at the front door. "It's fine, Cream. I'm sure that she will come home soon. Now you should go get some sleep." Mom said, heading to bed herself. "I hope you're alright, Amy..." I thought as I followed my mother.
~ ~ ~
(Sonic's POV) (10:00 PM)
I had just finished kicking Eggman's butt, and I ran back to the Thorndike (I dunno how you spell that XD) mansion to get some rest. Chris' parents were out of town, Chris is visiting his cousins in Ohio, but Ella and Mr. Tanaka are still here. I was also guessing that Cream, Cheese, Vanilla, Tails and Amy were asleep. So, I just slept in my normal spot on the roof.
~ ~ ~
(8:02 AM)
I awoke to the sound of crying. "Calm down, Cream. I'm sure she's fine. "If she's fine, then why has she been missing for so long???" I heard the conversation from inside. I carefully jumped off the roof, heading in through the front door. "What's going on?" I asked when I saw Cream in tears. "Amy has been missing all night with no return, so Tails is using the X-Tornado to try to find her." Ella explained. "Oh... okay." I said, going into the kitchen to get something to eat. "What if Amy got captured by Dr. Eggman?" I wondered, pouring a bowl of cereal for myself. "But he was just defeated... there's no way he could of gotten to her while I was fighting him." I thought, taking a bite of my cereal. If Eggman didn't do anything to her.... then who did?
~ ~ ~
(Tails' POV)
I was searching all throughout the city and I still couldn't find her. But Cream did mention that she was out for groceries... I flew the X-Tornado over the marked. Something caught my eye that was in the alley next to the market, though. I parked my plane in a wide space, then sprinted out of my seat. "Amy! Are you here?" I asked, going into the alley. I gasped when I spotted her. She laid, face down, with wounds covering her body. "Amy!" I exclaimed. She didn't respond. I noticed that her purse was missing. I turned her over to see that dry blood was splattered (I love that word ^^) all over her face and sundress. I took out my emergency cell phone and dialed 9-1-1...
~ ~ ~
(Sonic's POV) (8:31 AM)
The others were waiting eagerly for Tails to call and say "Yup, I found her and she's safe." But... he never did. This got me a little concerned. What if something happened to Tails, too? I turned on the TV. It was on the news channel (coincidence?). "The weather forecast for today is sunny with a slight chance of rain." The weather man said. "Hm... I guess I'll watch this." I decided, turning up the volume a little. A segment came up titled "Breaking News with Scarlet Garcia". The screen showed the reporter standing in the middle of Station Square. In the background, you could see someone covered with a blanket being carried on a gurney into an ambulance. I spotted the victim's arm slightly sticking out. My eyes widened. It had on a glove with a golden ring. "I'm Scarlet Garcia, reporting live in Station Square. We just received a phone call from Miles Prower, stating that his friend Amy Rose was in need of help. It is confirmed that Miss Rose has been robbed and stabbed by an unknown person. The paramedics aren't quite sure if she's going to make it or not." The reporter announced. I turned of the TV. I couldn't believe what had happened... I hoped that Amy would still be alive when I go to see her... I went to tell the others the bad news.
~ ~ ~
(Later that day...)
"We're here to see Amy Rose, please." Vanilla said to the person at the front desk. "I see. Your friend is in room A12." The man handed her a slip. "Thank you." Vanilla said, leading the group to the waiting room.

~ ~ ~
Since Ella and Mr.Tanaka had to stay at the mansion, it was just the 7 of us... Me, Cream (without cheese), Knuckles, Rouge, Shadow, Vanilla and Tails. I chose a chair to sit in and sighed. If I wasn't fighting Eggman at that time, I could of saved her... I suddenly had this horrible thought in my mind... "What if she doesn't make it?" I softly cried at the thought. Tails could hear it. "Amy will be fine." He told me, putting his hand on my shoulder. "But what if she's not fine? Then what?" I asked, looking up. "Even if that happens, you're Sonic the hedgehog. You're not gonna give up, even if it looks like a bad situation!" My ears that were flat suddenly perked up. "You're right, buddy. Thanks for the encouragement." I replied. The operating room's door creaked open. "We're taking guests now. One at a time, please." The nurse announced. Everyone looked at me. I nodded, getting up and going into the operating room.
~ ~ ~
Amy's breathing was soft. "......Amy?" I whispered, coming to her bedside. Slowly, her emerald green eyes opened. "Hi, Sonic." She said. "Are you feeling alright?" I asked her. "Yeah... but that robber sure knows how to slice and cut a person." I sighed. "Listen, Amy... I'm so sorry that I wasn't there to save you..." I told her. She smiled. "That's okay. It's not like I got killed or anything." Amy replied. "And I'm thankful for that." I said.
The end!

No comments:

Post a Comment