Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Monday, June 21, 2010

What's cool about being me:

For one, I'm awesome :D

But it's really nice when I talk to people on Deviant ART and say things like
"Hi! Thanks for adding my story to your favorites!"

And then they would reply

"No prob! I love your stories and they're really fun to read!"

XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Thanks for the fave!"


"No problem, just as long as you keep writing those stories of yours!"

"Will do, my friend!"

And then there is:

"Thanks for the favorite!"

"Your welcome! And please continue your escaping Eggman story cause it ended on a cliffhanger!!!"

"OKAY! :D"

------------------------------
(friend:)
"OMG... CAN'T. WAIT. FOR. NEXT. CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
(Me:)
"Me neither... I HAVEN'T EVEN STATED YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Well then please write the next chapter, kay?"

"SuRe ThInG!"


No comments:

Post a Comment