Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Monday, June 28, 2010

Spell of Love chapter 4

Chapter 4: Suspicions rise (Sonic's POV)
Amy hasn't been chasing after me for the rest of yesterday or at all today... I hope she's not still mad. I spotted Shadow from a far away distance. "Hey!" I called, zooming up to him. "How's it going, Shadow?" He shrugged. "Okay, I guess. I got a new girlfriend and-" "Hold up!" I interrupted. "YOU have a girlfriend???" I asked. "Yeah. Why is that so surprising?" Shadow answered. "Um...... you never really seemed like the 'boyfriend' material...... Well, who is this girl?" I said, chasing the subject quickly. "Wait up!!!" I suddenly heard a voice shriek. "Oh no.... It's Amy!!!" I thought, getting prepared to run away. But... She didn't tackle me. I looked around to see Amy cuddling with Shadow. "Shady! I'm so glad I found you!" She exclaimed, nuzzling him. "Sonic..." Shadow said. "Meet my new girlfriend." That word almost knocked me over. "Amy's your new.... g-girlfriend?" I whimpered. "Yes. We really like each other. Isn't that right... Amy?" He replied. "Yes! Yes! I love you, Shadow!" She shrieked. Those words were stuck in my head. "I love you, Shadow!" The first three words... I thought Amy would only say them to me. "Uh... may I speak with you for a minute?" I asked Amy, pulling her away from Shadow. When we got out of earshot, I whispered "What's going on with you two? When did you become... a couple?!" "We had dinner last night. That's when I realized that Shadow was so incredible!" She answered. "Look, Ames... I'm sorry about... before... when I ran away from you." I said in a hushed tone. Amy suddenly looked confused. "What are you talking about?" She asked, folding her arms. "You know... All of those times that you chased after me and I rejected you." I explained. Why was she acting so... brain-less? Amy started laughing. "Me go after YOU? Yeah right! I never loved you, only Shadow!" She said. I gasped, knowing that Amy wasn't faking. "Did he do something to you? If he did, I'm sure we can reverse it!" I told Amy, taking her hand. She pulled away. "Shadow would never do anything to me! Our relationship doesn't require you, creep!" Amy shouted, running back into Shadow's arms. I just stood there, too shocked to move. Amy has moved on....

No comments:

Post a Comment