Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Okay then..... painful and sleepy!

I slept over at my friend's house for a couple of days. She was reading "High school debut" and I was clearly bored... since I read all of that series! So, my friend Hannah said "Why don't you play a Wii game? Oh! How about Sonic Unleashed? I can't beat it cause it's too hard.... can you try?" Then I replied "Sure.... better than being bored all day." So I started playing the game at 8:00. Then, Hannah's little bro, Joey walks in, and says he wants to watch.
Hannah: I need to take a shower.... enjoy dying!
Me: I'm not gonna die this time! I HAVE 3 LIVES LEFT! Oh.... make that 2.....
*Hannah leaves the room*
Me: Jeez, I'm getting sick of this level! *throws down Wii remote and Numchuck*
Joey: Do you even know how to play this game? *Note: He is 7 years old*
Me: Of course I do! I just.... really stink at the hard stuff.
Joey: Oh.....
Me: Hey, do you know who Sonic is in love with?
Joey: The pink Sonic?
Me: What's her name?
Joey:....
Me: Starts with an A
Joey: Atalie? Amelia?
Me: A-m....
Joey: Amy?!
Me: DING DING DING! We got a winner!
Joey: YAY! :D
*Hannah walks back in*
Hannah: What did I miss?
Me: Joey, show Hannah that you know who Sonic's love interest is!
Joey: Amy!
Me: GOOD BOY!
*Hannah rolls eyes*
Hannah: Yes, they're obviously in love with each other...
------
*I scream when Sonic dies*
Me: I DON'T GET IT!
Hannah: What?
Me: You can set Sonic on fire, drown him, throw him off a cliff or ice block... how does he come back to life???
Hannah: I dunno. I always thought Sonic was magic.
Me: -_-
------
Me: HANNAH! HANNAH! It's time for my fave part!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Hannah: What is that?
Me: Just watch!
*On the TV*
Amy: Hey! What's the big idea!
Dude who sounds like he's drunk: Come on, babe! Let's dance the night away!
*twirls Amy around in circles*
Amy: Ahhh! HELP!
Chip: Hey! It looks like a party out there!
Sonic: No.... something's not right....
*Chip takes picture*
*Possessed monster comes out of the guy, Amy passes out*
Chip: More like a carnival of creeps!
*Sonic runs over and fights the monster*
Hannah: Okay then..... what was the point in all of this?
Me: Just wait!
Hannah: ....
*Sonic lifts Amy up and helps her stand*
Me: ISN'T THAT SOOOOOOOO CUUUUUUUUUUUTE?
Hannah: -_- Yeah..... Sonamy does make sense.
Me: :)
*I look at the clock*
Me: AHHHHHH IT'S 12:00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hannah: Crap, it is? We'd better get upstairs..... there's a new episode of Naruto Shippuden on!
Me: Great >_<

No comments:

Post a Comment