Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Monday, June 28, 2010

Spell of Love Chapter 1

Chapter 1: Comparison (Shadow's POV)
Everyone I ever truly liked was gone. Molly, Maria.... It just wasn't fair. I haven't done anything to deserve the things I've gotten. Wasn't there someone... anyone.... who could live for a long enough time, and could still love me back? "I'm gonna get you, Sonikku!" I watched from a close distance as Amy Rose was chasing after Sonic the hedgehog. "Get away from me, Amy!" He said, running at a faster speed. "Please!!! Slow down!" She pleaded, but soon, Sonic had already escaped. "BAKA!!!" Amy shouted at him. (A/N: 'Baka' means 'idiot', just in case you don't know your Japanese!) She fell to her knees and started to cry. "That punk Sonic always has Amy running after him, but he never takes the time to appreciate her. How can she still love Sonic after every time he leaves her in the dust?" I wondered, approaching Amy. I held out my hand. "Would you like some help?" I offered. She looked up at me with a tiny smile. Amy took my hand and stood up. "Thank you, Shadow." She replied. "It's just that... I always try to get Sonic's attention. That's why I chase after him. And.... he always leaves me heart broken." Amy explained, still looking disappointed. She threw her arms around me, in attempt to get comfort. "I think that it's time to go after someone who actually likes you back." I said. Amy let go of me. "Like who?" She asked, giving me a puzzled look. "Like me."

No comments:

Post a Comment