Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Monday, June 14, 2010

The human transformation ch 6

Chapter 6:
Spending the night (Sonic's POV)
I couldn't believe that I was so gulible for Amy's little trick. "Would like like to sleep in my bed with-" "NO! I mean, no thanks." If Amy and I ever had a serious relationship, maybe we should wait a little longer before we start sleeping together."Okay... What about the couch?" Amy asked me. "Uh... sure." I answered. It was better than nothing.
~ ~ ~
"Good night." Amy told me. "Good night..." I repeated. I laid on the couch, while Amy flickered off the lights, walking to her bed room. I thought about what Amy said before.... about Scourge coming back to get her... Oh well... at least with mme around, he couldn't hurt her.
~ ~ ~ (Scourge's POV)
I spied on the house through the bushes. If Sonic wanted to play Amy's body guard, I only had to drive him away from her. And I know just how to do that...

No comments:

Post a Comment