Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Saturday, June 12, 2010

The human transformation ch 2

Chapter 2:
The overnight change (Amy's POV)
Surprisingly, I wasn't that tired when I went to bed. But eventually I drifted off to sleep.
~ ~ ~
My bed room was full of light because of the morning sun. I sat up, only to realize that my bed was really small. "Hm... I must of had a growth spurt during last night." I thought. My red sundress felt really... tight. I got up from my bed. OUCH! My head hit the ceiling. "How did I get so tall?!" I wondered. I bent over a little, walking past my mirror. I stopped. Did I look different that I had before? I took a few steps backwards to take a good look in the mirror. "WHAT THE-" I was a lot taller (A/N: Go figure), I didn't have fur anymore, nor did I have quills. I was... a 16 year old human girl! "AHHHH!" I shrieked in front of the mirror. (A/N: Kinda like the way I screamed when I caught a sandwich on fire :D) How could this of happened??? Then it hit me. "Tails!" I screamed, running out of my bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment