Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Spell of Love chapter 9

Chapter 9: Love boost (Amy's POV)
"Sonic!" I exclaimed when he started coughing. "Are you alright?" I asked him. But he was staring at something... I followed his gaze to Shadow. "Oh dear God, no!" I thought. "Wow, Shadow looks so-" "SONIC! Don't even think about saying what you're about to say." I exclaimed, starting to shake him. "You can't destroy love, Amy." Sonic said. "DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! SNAP OUT OF IT!" I shouted, slapping him across the face. "OW!" He yelped. Sonic stared right into my eyes and said. "Never." "Fine, I'll get you back to your normal self!" I exclaimed, running towards Shadow with my hammer up in the air. "DON'T HIT HIM!" I heard Sonic yell, but I did it anyways. He dropped the bottle, falling backwards. I caught it in my hands before it shattered all over the floor. I felt someone tackle me from behind. Sonic pinned me to the ground. "How dare you smack Shadow!" He growled. I quickly got out the potion and started spraying. "AAAAAK!" Sonic screamed. Then he looked at me with wide eyes. "Oh, hi Amy!" Sonic said getting off of me. I stood up. "Um.......... I kinda got this urge........." He replied. "......... to kiss you." I smiled. "Later. Right now isn't the time or place! I exclaimed. "But it can't wait! I love you sooooooooooo much, Amy Rose!" Sonic said, wrapping his arms around me. "Oh no.... the love potion didn't bring Sonic back, it increased his love for me..." I thought. I watched in terror as Shadow got up. "Aw, isn't that sweet. MY girlfriend in the arms of another guy!" He said, looking at me. Step by step, Shadow came closer, and Sonic held me tighter. "Sonic, get off of me!" I exclaimed, trying to push him away. "No, Amy! I must hold on." He told me. "Make yourself useful by letting me go so I can go break up with Shadow!" I hissed. "Alright." Sonic said, finally letting go off me so I could breathe. But, Shadow took my arms and started dragging me away. "We need to talk." I nodded in response. "Shadow, why are you doing this?'' He looked confused. "I..... I'm not really sure. I guess I wanted someone to love, and you were the only one there was. I think all of that 'love' crap got the best of me..." Shadow admitted. He finally let go out me. "Love can make you do crazy things.... so I forgive you. But... I think that we need to brake up...." I told him. He nodded, then embraced me. "AHEM!" We both turned our heads the other way to see Sonic watching in disgust. "Come on, Amy." He replied, taking my hand and pulling me away. "Uh.... see you later!" I told Shadow. "What ever." He said, walking out the door. When he had his back turned, Sonic stuck out his tongue. I giggled. "Well, I'm glad that's over." I sighed of relief. Then, something else popped into my head. "But you're still obsessed with me..." I said, now remembering. "Well.... it's better than him loving Shadow... that's for sure." To my surprise, Sonic swooped up from behind me and lifted me off the ground. He brought me to the couch. "So.... now what?" I asked him. "Well..... I was kind of hoping..... we could..." Sonic started. He grabbed me and started kissing. "Oh wow.... he's an awesome kisser!" I thought happily. "Hey Amy, I was just in the neighborhood and-" Tails came in (considering that the door was wide open) and paused. "Uh.............." He stared at us. I quickly pulled away. "This isn't what it looks like!" I exclaimed. "Yeah it-" "Shut up, Sonic!" I said, glaring at him. He put his arms around my waist, ignoring the fact that Tails was watching. "Um......... this got really awkward." I mumbled. "Is there something wrong with Sonic?" He asked me. "He's probably drunk...... I guess." I lied. Tails rolled his eyes "Riiiiiiiight, Well.... I'm gonna go now." Before he walked out, Tails added. "And try not to swallow each others' spit!" "Eww..." I said. "Don't worry, he's just exaggerating...... I hope." Sonic replied.
~ ~ ~
I heard knocking at my bedroom door. I glanced at the digital clock. "3:54 AM" It read. I groaned. "Come in!" Sonic opened the door. "..... can I sleep in here?" He asked. "Depends which one you prefer... the bed, or the floor?" I replied. "...... the bed?" "Wrong answer. Go away." I told him. "Fine.... the floor." Sonic mumbled. "That's fine with me. But if you sneak into my bed while I'm sleeping, I'm gonna have a restraining order filed against you." "Okay." He agreed, lying on the wooden floor of my bed room. "Night, Sonic." I said, pulling up my covers. "Good night, my beloved." He told me.

No comments:

Post a Comment