Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Meanings of names:

Amy-
Term of 'beloved' (If you don't even know what THAT means, then let me tell you it's "loved"..... Ooooh, I get the meaning now!!!!!!!!!!!)

Hannah-
Term of 'Grace' (Loved by god)

Rebecca-
Term of 'Captivating' or 'Beautiful' (Remind me to name one of my children that in the future! :D)

Caleb-
Term of 'God's servant' or 'dog' (On the bright side, dog is man's best friend!)

Robin-
Term of 'fame' or 'diminutive' (.....)

James-
Term of 'holds the heel' (What ever that's supposed to mean!)

Sakura-
Term of 'Japanese cherry blossom' or 'flowering cherry' (Ooooooooh, I get it now)

Jennifer-
Term of 'clean' or 'white' (Kinda ghostly, you know?)

Lauren-
Term of 'Laurel tree or sweet of honor and victory of wisdom' (Cool!)

Carl-
Term of 'strong' or 'courageous' (I know what you're thinking........ "HUH?!")

Charles-
Term of 'free man' (Ooooooooh fancy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment