Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Saturday, June 12, 2010

The human transformation ch 3

Chapter 3:
Is that you? (Amy's POV)
I knocked on the door of Tails' workshop. "Who is it?" Tails asked through the door. "It's me, Amy." I answered. Wow... my voice got a whole lot deeper. He opened the door, staring up at me. "Aw crud..." Tails mumbled under his breath. "I think this is caused by your little 'new creation' that you showed me last night." I said. "But that wouldn't of happened unless you drank it." He told me, racing inside for a few moments and brought out his formula. "Hey, what are you doing with that water?" I asked. "This isn't water, Amy. The bottle that it was in before cracked, so I found an empty water container and put the fluid in there." Tails explained. "Uh... I think I drank that, then." I told him. "Well, I haven't came up with a an antidote yet, so you're just going to have to be patient." He said. "Wait! What would happen if I drank the formula again?" I asked. "Nothing. Once you drink it the first time, it has no effect on you the second time." I sighed, knowing that I wasn't going to be a hedgehog for a long time. "Okay, thanks anyways." I mumbled, walking away. "Don't worry, Amy. I'll get right to it!" Tails called, shutting the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment