Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Monday, June 21, 2010

Without you- chapter 4

Chapter 4: Unhappy funeral (Sonic's POV)
"We are all here today to recognise the life of Amy Rose... and her cruel death." The man up front announced. "We are now going to show you a slide show with some pictures of Amy given by friends and family members in it." A wide screen scrolled down. The church lights flickered off. Music started to play as the slide show began. "Amy Rose- life through death" was what the title slide said. It showed a picture of when she was first born, sleeping in her crib.
Let it go, let it roll right off your shoulders
Next, Amy looked like she was 2, in a family photo with her mom and dad.
Don't you know? The hardest part is over
She wore a blue tank top and jeans, smiling into the camera.
Let it in, let your clarity define you
Amy was standing next to her cousin, Rob O' Hedge, and she looked about 4.
In the end, we will only just remember how it feels
About 6 now. Amy was wearing a white dress for Easter.
Our lives are made in these small hours
"Amy and Tails" was what the next slide read.
These little wonders, these twists and turns of fate
About the same age as Tails (6 still), Amy was handing him a screw driver when he was fixing up the X-Tornado.
Time falls away, but these small hours
"Amy and Sally" They were both shaking hands after Sally had announced to us that Amy had joined the Freedom Fighters.
These little wonders still remain
The two girls were standing next to each other, after the victory of the Freedom Fighters... it was Amy's first mission.
Let it slide, let your troubles fall behind you
"Amy and Cream" They were together, having a tea party in Cream's living room.
Let it shine until you feel it all around you
Amy and Cream were over at Amy's house, wearing pajamas for their sleep over.
And I don't mind if it's me you need to turn to
They were outside of a pet shop, admiring Cheese, when he was just a baby chao.
We'll get by, it's the heart that really matters in the end
"Amy and Sonic" I bit my lip. Amy and I had first met (She was 8 then), and she was there, standing next to me.
Our lives are made in these small hours
I was carrying Amy, who was now 12, in my arms.
These little wonders, these twists and turns of fate
She had on her bathing suit, dragging me to the beach.
Time falls away, but these small hours
Us on Halloween, dressed up as each other.
These little wonders still remain
Amy was chasing after me furiously, with her hammer in hand.
All of my regret will wash away somehow
It was us on our first date at Twinkle Park (Sonic X issue: #16)
But I cannot forget the way I feel right now
I couldn't stand watching this any longer. I snuck out of the church, running away from all of my fears.
~ ~ ~
I sat on the grass, watching the orange flamed sun go down, releasing shades of pink and yellow into the sky. "Sonic..." I looked the other way to see my best friend, Tails, standing there. "Hey..." I muttered, staring at the white clouds above me. "I've been looking for you..." He informed me, finding his own place to sit. I didn't answer. For a few moments, all that could be heard was the wind rustling the leaves of the trees and silence. Until Tails asked me "You loved her, didn't you?" "Who?" I replied. "... Amy. You loved her with all of your heart... am I wrong?" He said, glancing at me. "You're right. It's just that... we had this argument... and I never got to tell her how much I really liked her." I sighed. "I'm sure that Amy already knew... if not, then she knows now." Tails told me. "Yeah..." I agreed. We both watched the sun meet the horizon and the sky get darker.

No comments:

Post a Comment