Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Saturday, June 26, 2010

The human transformation ch 10:

Chapter 10:
Where do you think she is? (Sonic's POV)
"She was kidnapped by Scourge! He was trying to hurt her earlier." I said, pacing around the workshop. "Alright. Do you have any idea where Scourge might of taken Amy?" Tails asked. I thought for a moment. "He did says that he was working for Eggman." I replied. ".... so then all we have to do is find Dr. Eggman!" Cream exclaimed. "Yeah, but it's not that simple. We don't even know where he's hiding." Knuckles told the group. "Maybe we can-" Rouge was interrupted when the ground started shaking.
~ ~ ~ (Amy's POV)
"Here you are." Eggman tossed a bag of gold to Scourge. "....and if you want more of that, you're gonna keep working for me." He added. "What the heck do you need me for???" I snapped, trying to get the door of my metal cage open. "There's an obvious answer to that question.... to irritate Sonic! And... I see that you look different." Eggman said, glancing at me. "Yeah, glad you noticed!" I responded sarcastically, rolling my eyes. "Speaking of that... can I have a word with you?" Scourge asked Dr. Eggman. "Fine, but make it snappy!" With that, I was left alone in the dark sole-less room.
~ ~ ~ (Scourge's POV)
"Look what I got!" I said, showing Eggman the formula. "And this is useful because???" He replied. "...Because this is the stuff that turns Amy back into a hedgehog again... what we could do is put some kind of poison into it, I'll give it back, she'll drink it and then die." I explained. Eggman rubbed his chin. "Ah.... that great idea might give you a raise in your pay." He said, grinning evilly. I smirked at the thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment