Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Monday, June 14, 2010

Running for freedom part 1

PART 1:
(Amy's POV.... renamed Juliet) (Song: "Love story" By Taylor Swift)

Today was the day of the big party! I had on a pretty light blue dress. I spotted a blue hedgehog on the other side of the room.
We were booth young when I first saw you
I walked outside, hoping that he might come out here with me on the balcony. I shut my eyes, breathing in the summer-time air.
I close my eyes, and the flashback starts
I'm standing there, On a balcony of summer air
I walked back inside.
See the lights, see the party the ballgowns
He tried to get through the crowd of people who were dancing.
I see you make your way through the crowd and say "Hello"
"Uh..... Hi." He said nervously.
Little did I know...
"I'm Juliet. What's your name?" I asked. "Romeo." He answered.
~ ~ ~
That you were Romeo
I heard something tap my window. I opened it up to see Romeo looking up at me.
You were throwing pebbles
"What's going on here? Who's that hedgehog?" My father snapped, looking out the window. "You see, father, he's-" "On second thought, I don't care who he is. You are forbidden to see him!"
And my daddy said "Stay away from Juliet!"
"Go away!" Father yelled at Romeo. "Wait! Please, don't leave!" I sobbed, tears streaming down my face.
And I was crying on the staircase begging you "Please don't go!"
This got Father even more angry. "Are you deaf, boy? I command you to LEAVE!" He screamed, then stormed out of my room. Romeo turned away, but I whispered "Don't worry. We'll see each other again soon."
Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone
I'll be waiting,
All that's left to do is run
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess
It's a love story baby just say "yes"
~ ~ ~
We planned to meet in the garden. I climbed out from my window, trying to be as silent as possible.
So I sneak out to the garden to see you
If Father found out about this, he might throw Romeo in the dungeon!
We keep quiet cause we're dead if they knew
I saw him sneaking around, hiding behind the bushes. When Romeo spots me, he dashes over to where I am and gives me a pretty daisy.
So close your eyes
"Thank you." I said, giving him a hug.
Escape this town for a little while
"You're welcome." Romeo answered.
Cause you were Romeo
He stared at me. "What?" I asked. "Sorry... it's just that you're so beautiful." Romeo told me.
I was a scarlet letter.
"HEY!" A voice screeched. I gasped. "Oh, no!" I thought. Father grabbed my arm and pulled me away. "What did I tell you about that boy?! You're never allowed to see him again!" He yelled at me.
And my daddy said "Stay away from Juliet"
"Please! Don't make me do this!" I cried. I looked back to see the guards of my castle take Romeo away.
But you were everything to me I was begging you "Please don't go!"
"Can't I just say good-bye?" I begged Father. He sighed. "Very well, then. You have 5 minutes. But don't even think about running away!" Father said, leaving the garden. "Don't worry. We will end up together! Father will eventually change his mind. If either one us goes down," I took Romeo's hand. "Then we go down together." I said to him. Romeo didn't respond....
... And I said: Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone. I'll be waiting, all that's left to do is run. You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess. It's a love story baby just say 'yes'. Romeo, save me, try to tell me how to feel. This love is difficult, but it's real. Don't be afraid, we'll make it out of this mess. It's a love story baby just say 'yes'.
~ ~ ~
The next week, I was wondering through the town.
I got tired of waiting...
I thought about Romeo and the love that we shared.
Wondering if you were ever coming around.
I started to believe that he would never come back for me.
My faith in you was fading...
I scanned the crowd of people that walked by, until I saw a familiar blue hedgehog.
Until I met you on the outskirts of town.
"Romeo!" I shrieked, running up to him. "D-don't you know that I've missed you, and you never came back for me?" I sobbed, tears forming in my eyes.
And I said: Romeo save me, I've been feeling so alone, I keep waiting for you but you never come. Is this in my head? I don't know what to think...
I saw Romeo take something out of his pocket. It was a ring, with a shiny diamond on the top. He bent down on one knee and asked "Will you marry me?"
He knelt to the ground, and pulled out a ring and said: Marry me, Juliet. You never have to be alone. I love you and that's all I really know. I talked to your dad, go pick out a wife dress. It's a love story, baby just say... "Yes."
"Of course!" I shouted. Romeo swooped me off the ground and into his arms.
Oh, oh, oh oh!
We shared a passionate kiss, and after that, we ran off into the horizon, laughing and playing together.
Cause we were both young when I first saw you.

END OF PART 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment