Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Monday, June 21, 2010

Without you- chapter 5

Chapter 5: The old memories (Sonic's POV)
The next morning, I got up at 6:00 A.M. The sun was just coming up as I put on my red-buckled white striped sneakers (wow, that's a mouthful). I glared at a picture of Amy that was hung up on my wall. I reached up, taking it down. "I really don't want to be reminded of her right now." I thought, putting the photo of Amy away... until, I heard a voice. "I killed her." I paused, not even daring to turn around. I pressed the picture against my chest. "Why?" I asked him coldly, facing Metal Sonic. "Cause I knew it would drive you mad." He answered, slapping the picture frame with Amy in it out of my hands. CRACK! Shattered glass was scattered all over my floor. I gasped, trying to gather up all of the sharp pieces. But it was no use.. Dark energy flowed through my veins. I quickly transformed into "Dark Sonic". Using all of my power, I used spindash to attack Metal when he was off guard. Clank! Robot parts (arms, legs head... you get the idea.) were everywhere. "... and that's what happens when you get in the way of me and Amy." I said under my breath.
~ ~ ~
Later that afternoon, I had already finished cleaning up the huge mess in my room. I was tired, and I wanted to listen to some music. I turned on my radio.
"What hurts the most is being so close! And having so much to say, and watching you walk away-" "You're bumming my mood, Cascada." I mumbled. Click! I went to another station. "When you're gone, the pieces of my heart are missing you. And when you're gone the face I came to know is missing, too. And when you're gone all the words I need to hear to always get me through the day and make it okay... 'I miss you'-" "Nope!" Click! "I'm here without you baby...But you're still on my lonely mind. I think about you baby... And I dream about you all the time-" "No way!" Click! "So maybe it's true that I can't live without you! Maybe two is better than one-" "Oh come on!" I turned the radio off. Maybe music wasn't the best thing for me right now... Knock, knock knock! "Who could that be?" I wondered, hurrying to the front door. It creaked open. I looked around. Nobody was in sight. "Some punk wanted to play ding-dong-ditch, huh?" I thought. That was when I spotted a pink rose on the door mat. It had a note attatched to it. I read the tiny paper:
Dear Sonic,
I forgive you for the fight we had!
I'm also glad to know that you love me,
just as much as I love you! I'll see you
soon and I wish you the best of luck!
X O X O, Amy Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment