Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Sunday, June 13, 2010

The human transformation ch 5

Chapter 5:
You're still the same Amy (Sonic's POV)
"So... it's because of Tails' formula?" I asked Amy. "Yeah... he put it in a water jug so I thought that it was water." I smiled at her. "How are you gonna get back to your normal self?" I replied. "Tails is making an antidote, but I don't know how long it's going to take." Amy said, sounding disappointed. I tried to think of something that would cheer her up. "Well... I think you still look pretty like you did before." (A/N: Aha! A confession!) I probably shouldn't of said that... Amy looked up. "Oh, Sonic!" She cried, grabbing me into a huge bear hug. As soon as Amy realized that I was even more blue than regular, she let go. "Uh... sorry." Amy said, blushing a little. "That's okay." I answered, but inside I was thinking "I liked it." (A/N: SONAMY FANGIRL ALERT! XD)
~ ~ ~ (Amy's POV)
"Thanks." I said after Sonic dropped me off at my house. "You're welcome." He turned to leave. I didn't want him to go. I yearned for him to stay. I had to think of an excuse... "Sonic," I started. He turned back around. "Yeah?" Sonic asked. "I'm scared.... What if Scourge comes back? W-what am I going to do?" I said, looking like I was about to cry. "I hope this works..." I thought.
~ ~ ~ (Sonic's POV)
"Uh... don't cry, Amy... I can... stay with you..." I stammered. A grin spread across her face. Shoot... I've been scammed!
~ ~ ~ (Amy's POV)
The 'sad' trick never fails.

No comments:

Post a Comment