Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Dating chat room 6

Pink RULEZ has logged on
Pinkstar: Oh crap! THIS IS A DATING CHAT ROOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!
Robstar1fan has logged on
Me: Hey, I didn't know you wanted a boy friend!
Pinkstar: I DON'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me: This is for ANIMALS only. I am going to have to ask you to leave.
Pinkstar: But I'm a cat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me: Right............ fine, I'll allow it.
Pinkstar: Hey, ur not an animal! Why are you in here?!
Me: 1. Cause I feel like it 2. My friend created this chat room and 3. I am an animal
Pinkstar: No you're not! What kind?
Me: Hedgehog..... Rebbecca the hedgehog!
Pinkstar: HA! ur so dumb!
Me: Okayz.
Roses-R-pink has logged on
Pinkstar: O no ur one of robstar's stupid friends!
Amy: If you were smart, you'd know not to call me stupid. I can beat up people, and if so, my boy friend can beat up people, also!
Pinkstar: I'm not scared of ur retarded boyfriend sonic! i have warriors on my side!
Amy: Did you just call Sonic retarded?
Pinkstar: yes i did
Roses-R-pink has logged off
I'm-faster-than-u has logged on
Pinkstar: well at least that hobknocker amy is gone!
Sonic: ........... you just called my girl friend a hobknocker!
Pinkstar: HA HA HA HA HA HA HA I REGRET NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sonic: >:(
Pinkstar: wats that supposed to mean?!
Me: It's Sonic talk for "You're dead, punk"
I'm-faster-than-u has logged off
Pinkstar: Yeah, u better run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me: OMG I'm kinda scared right now...... Amy owns a hammer, and sometimes she has to wipe blood off of it! One time, she got into a cat fight with Blaze....................... it was just....... EWWWW!
Pinkstar: who cares if amy has a hammer? i still think she's weird.
Me: Okay, but I'm not warning u again!
Pinkstar: fine with me!
Creamy34 has logged on
Cream: Hannah, Amy has gone out of control! She tried to kill Espio!
Me: Dear god! Now do you see what you've done, Pinkstar?!
Pinkstar: it's not my fault she almost killed a lizard!!!
Goodwithtools has logged on
Tails: Sonic's REALLY upset! He won't talk to me!
Me: ...... poor Sonic! He seems depressed!
Cream: Yeah, it's the same thing with Amy except she wants to kill people with her hammer!!!!
Shadow77 has logged on
Shadow: Why the heck does Amy wanna smack the crap out of me?!
Tails: She's angry about pinkstar calling Sonic retarded!
Shadow: So that's what this is all about? I think that faker is retarded!
Pinkstar: At least he agrees with me!
Me: Don't call Sonic that! If we're calling him any names, it might as well be drama queen!
Pinkstar: lol got that right!
Shadow: Does anyone even know how old Amy is?
Roses-R-pink has logged on
Amy: I'm 12 years old, Shadow.
Shadow: And Sonic's like 16?! HA HA HA!
Amy: You shouldn't be talking.... you're 50!!!
Pinkstar: lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shadow: Shut up, Amy! That was supposed to be our little secret!
Amy: Well, it isn't a secret anymore!
Pinkstar: you all are crazy! i'm gonna chat with my warrior friends now!
Blazekittycat has logged on
Pinkstar: who r u?
Blaze: My name is Blaze the cat.... true warrior at heart!
Pinkstar: 0_0 OMG UR A CAT???!!!
Blaze: You have a problem with that, dog lover?
Pinkstar: NO! I'm a cat, too!
Blaze: Okkkkkkay then, I'm gonna find Silver bye!
Blazekittycat has logged off


2 comments: