Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Dating chat room 2

Robstar1fan has logged on
Me: Come on, Amy. Don't be shy!
Roses-R-pink has logged on
Amy: Like my new name?
Me: Of course! Sonic will LOVE it!
Amy: You really think so?
Me: Heck yeah! He already loves you!
Amy: ^^ I know!!!!
Me: But... don't you just want to have him show his love back?
Amy: YES! WITH ALL MY HEART!!!
Me: Then here's the plan...
----------------
I'm-faster-than-u has logged on
Sonic: If this is a trap to get me to like Amy, I'm not falling for it!
Me: Relax, Sonic. She's over you.
Sonic: Yeah, right.
Me: You know she has a boy friend now, right?
Sonic: Please don't tell me that I'm her boy friend, cause I'm not.
Me: I know. Shadow is Amy's Boyfriend!
Sonic: Shadow? Why would she have someone like... him?
Me: Because you said that you don't like her in that way... and now, she has found someone else.
Sonic: I've known Amy for years. She would never just move on like that.
Me: Wouldn't she? Look at the evidence, Sonic! Amy only wants to be close to you. You leave her by running away. Can you imagine how heart broken she must be?!
Sonic:...
Roses-R-pink & Shadow77 have logged on
Shadow: Didn't you think that was funny?
Amy: Yeah, it was a really cool movie! Thanks for seeing it with me, Shady!
Sonic: Shady?
M
e: Hi, Amy and Shadow! Was the date fun?
Amy: Yeah, we had an awesome time!
Shadow: It was better than fighting at Colony ARK!
Sonic: Ummmmmmm.............................
Amy: Hey, Sonic! When did you get on?
Shadow: Amy, do you want to go out sometime?
Sonic: .....................
Amy: I'd love to, Shadow! You're the best boy friend ever!
Sonic: Uh, Hannah.... can I talk to you in a separate chat room for a moment?
Me: Sure.....
_______________
Sonic: ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?!
Me: What did I do?
Sonic: Are they like......................................................................................... a c-couple?
Me: Why would they fake all of this? Of course they're a couple, moron!
Sonic: I feel... uncomfortable.
Me: Jealousy?
Sonic: NO! I'm not... j-jealous!
Me: Rrrrrrright.
Sonic: But, I'm serious! I think Shadow might be.... bad for her.
Me: What?
Sonic: Don't you know that Shadow is a bad dude? And you think that he's suddenly interested in Amy because he really loves her?!
Me: Uuhhhh YEAH!
Sonic: He's probably gonna try to kidnap her while she lets her guard down!
Me: Here's a better idea: You confess to Amy that you like her.
Sonic: Why the heck would I do that?!
Me: Because.... she was all over you before.... maybe she'd like you again if you just say something like '' I've always loved you, Amy Rose " Or something like that.
Sonic: Fine.... But I won't like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment