Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Shades of Scarlet Chapter 3

Chapter 3: Preparations (Sonic's POV)
Okay, so there was only one explanation for why/how Amy's here... She's back from the dead as a ghost wanting to haunt me for the rest of my life because otherwise she would be lonely and she wants a boy friend... or even worse, a husband! I've never been this skittish before in my life! Or maybe... I have to try some new meds or pills to stop me from going insane! I'M FLIPPING OUT!
~ ~ ~ *Next day*
"I'm telling you the truth! Amy called me on my cell phone and asked me out a date!" I shouted, but still trying to remain calm. "Sonic... Amy's dead. She can't come back, no matter how much we want her to." Cream explained, looking at me with a worried expression. "Yeah, man... maybe it's just an illusion." Knuckles guessed, already bored of the conversation. "But it was totally real! I swear it was!" I exclaimed, pacing in circles. "I think that you miss Amy so much, your mind is recreating her to fill the void." Cream, Knuckles and I turned our heads to see Shadow, tossing a green chaos emerald up and down. "What are YOU doing here?" I asked, folding my arms. "Hey, I'm just trying to solve your problem, just like everyone else. He said, looking at me. "I'm still not very sure if I should go on that date with Amy or not..." I mumbled. "You're going out with her?" Shadow laughed. "When and where?" "Tonight... 12:00, the graveyard near Metropolis." He smirked, then said "Well have fun on your little 'date'... CHAOS CONTROL!" After the bright flash of light, Shadow was gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment