Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Friday, June 25, 2010

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:

(Note: This is a REAL story!)

Okay, so it's about 3:00 AM and I can't go to sleep.

My eyelids flutter a little bit. I close my eyes, and think about going to sleep, When...

HONK!

Someone had just parked their car outside. I tried to think "Did my dad ever come home???"

Then, I heard a loud thumping noise.

My heart pounded loudly against my chest.

I started to worry...... would this person be coming into MY house?

I heard the front door screech.

"That's it!" I thought, as I proceeded to my window.

I looked out the blinds. My mom's car and dad's car were both there.... same as always. Something caught my eye, though.... a bright red light flickering on and off in my dad's car.

I got up from my room to see that the living room lights were on.

I turned them off when I went to bed............................

The end.... or is it?

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I was so scared!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment