Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Friday, June 25, 2010

Update:

How I am doing:

Pretty crappy, but at least our family got through June 23rd without crying.
You know what sucks?
That my cousin Kyle died on Sonic the hedgehog's birthday.
How is that FAIR?

Okay, I charged my cellphone and looked at the old junk I have left on it.
It tried singing the song "Monster" By Meg and Dia on my phone so many times.... I had a spaz attack when I was singing once! lol.....
I also looked at the old voice recordings I had.... they were all really funny with me and my friend laughing a lot!

I got back from my cousin's house (like I said before) and I experienced.... many new things....

Life is full of mysteries...... like when my front door was unlocked when I came home. Who knows how it got open?
Who knows how the lights automatically turned on when I got home?
Who is to say that somebody came into my house while I was gone?
I will know very soon....

My brother STOLE my cellphone and wen through my personal stuff (Grrrrrrr!)

I've been writing so much... my hand hurts!!! I have filled up journals and diaries just during this summer break!

I'm excited for the new Sonic game called "Sonic Colors" That's coming out soon! :D

Been chating with those famous people! ^^

Hmm......... what else? Sleepover... yeah, and I was talking with my mom earlier and she was possibly considering that me and my BFF Hannah could go see the thrilling movie, "The last airbender" together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Since we have been Avatar fans for quite some time, the movie will (hopefully) be really awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And I hope to see some Katara/Aang in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uh.................. I will possibly go to my trip to Universal in a few weeks...... according to my dad. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and thanks for the brand new follower! (who thinks that this is a SonAmy blog... -_-)

No comments:

Post a Comment