Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Monday, June 28, 2010

Spell of Love chapter 5

Chapter 5: Sonic's discovery (Sonic's POV)
It was the next day, and it was about 5:00 PM. I was kind of missing Amy... well, at least her 'stalker-like' attitude. "I probably should of stayed with her.... because the truth is, I lov-" Wait! I'm not in love with Amy! What am I thinking?! But... I can admit that I'm a bit jealous of Shadow. I kept wondering the same question over and over... "What did he do to Amy to make her in love with him?" And I planned to find that out. I went into a meadow and found a good place to sit and think. That's when I started hearing voices. "So... what were you and Sonic talking about yesterday?" I looked around and spotted Amy and Shadow, lying down on the grass, close enough for me to hear them. "Who is Sonic?" She asked, her face going blank. "You know... the moron you were talking to the other day." He answered, slightly irritated. "Oh.... he apologized for running away from me earlier, and said that you did something to me, resulting for me to love you." Amy replied. "Don't listen to Sonic. He secretly likes you, but you need to be faithful to me as your boyfriend and stop hanging around him." Shadow told her. I growled. "Yes, Shady." She said obediently. I watched in horror as Shadow took Amy in his arms and started kissing her. On... the... lips. My heart felt sore, seeing this happen. After a few moments, Amy's eyes widened and she pushed him away. "What's wrong?" Shadow asked. "W-where am I? And why was I just........... kissing you? I want answers right now, Shadow!" Amy shouted at him. He sighed. "Looks like you need another dose." Shadow took out a squirt bottle and started spraying her. "AKKKK!" She shrieked. What was he doing? After the fog cleared up, Amy looked stunned. "Now do you love me, and not that blue faker?" Shadow growled. "Y-yes..... I hate S-sonic..." She stammered. This was unbelievable! What ever was in that squirt bottle, it made Amy fall 'head over heels' for Shadow, and create a dislike for me... I needed to get her back to normal! "I don't ever want to see you with that hedgehog again. And if I do... there will be a punishment for it." Shadow said. "I know, but don't worry. I won't ever get near Sonic." Amy reassured him. "....or else, I'll have to beat you." I barred my teeth, furious that Shadow would even think about being that abusive to MY Amy. "I know." She replied quietly. "That's all I need to hear for now..." I thought, getting up. I needed to come up with some sort of plan, though.....

No comments:

Post a Comment