Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Monday, June 28, 2010

Spell of Love chapter 6

Chapter 6: The plan (Sonic's POV)
Okay, so all I had to do was keep Amy in a secluded place (away from Shadow) until the 'love-stuff' wore off, then I'd need to steal that bottle from Shadow. It sounded pretty hard, but I think that I can do it. It was early in the morning... around 6:00 AM... I knew that Amy was still asleep inside of her house. I checked out the front door, finding out that it was unlocked. I carefully got in, closed the door and locked it. This was going to be difficult... keeping Amy in her house for a couple of days... especially since she currently hates my guts. I looked around her house... she put up so many photos of Shadow.... It was kind of disturbing, knowing that she had all those pictures of him. "That's weird... last time I came into her house, she had all of these pictures of me....." I thought. But then, I saw that her trash can was full of those 'missing photographs'. Suddenly, I heard a door slam. I turned around to see Amy standing there with a horrified expression on her face. "What are you doing in my house?!" She screamed. "Don't panic, Amy. I'm only here to-" "I don't care why you're here! You better get out or I'm calling the cops!" Amy exclaimed. I took a few steps towards her. "Calm down." I said, putting my hand on her shoulder. "GET OFF OF ME!" She squealed, slapping my hand away and running to her cell phone. "I'm sorry, Amy, but I can't let you call anyone." I told her, zooming to the phone and snatching it off of her nightstand. "What do you want from me?" Amy asked. "Cooperation." I answered, putting a hand out. She sighed, taking my hand. "Alright, but you can't tell Shady!" Amy replied. "Shady?" I said. "It's my nice name for Shadow. Don't you think it's so cute???" She explained. "Adorable..."
~ ~ ~
(An hour later)
"I still don't believe you." Amy told me with disbelief. "Come on, Ames! Don't you remember anything?" I asked. "I... I don't know." was all she said. I sighed. "Well then, tell e what you do remember." I said. "Okay... Shadow. I remember how I always followed him, how he saved me when ever I was in trouble. He is my true hero!" Amy exclaimed. My mouth dropped open in shock. "You're confusing Shadow for me, Amy! I was the one who you chased after! I saved you from danger all those times! I was your hero! And I'm the one who loves you!" That last part just slipped out. She stared at me with wide eyes. ".... what?" Amy whispered. "...... I didn't mean to.... um....." I stammered, extremely nervous. ".... l-look, Amy.... I miss you, alright! Even though I treated you so badly by running away, it was only to hide my true feelings for you! After my break-up with Sally, I was afraid to love again! That's why I haven't told you before.... plus, I'm really shy!" I explained, all in one breath. "Sonic......... a strong urge deep inside of me wants to believe you.... but, my love for Shadow is too powerful." Amy said, avoiding eye-contact with me. My heart sank. "That's not you talking! It's that potion, Amy! Shadow has been playing with your emotions and you know, but you're too stubborn to admit the truth!" I exclaimed. Her eyes filled with tears. "I'm sorry, Sonic.... I need some time to think!" She sobbed, running into her bedroom and shutting the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment