Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Monday, June 21, 2010

Darn braces!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG I have to wear these awful rubber bands for the rest of my life!!!!!!!!

I am lonely ALLLLLLLLLLL day long with only my stupid cat to talk to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



T_T AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AND MY MOUTH HURTS CUZ I GOT MY BRACES TIGHTENED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


And I cried because..... well............ personal reasons...........................

FOR ONE, MY BEST FRIEND IS GOING TO UNIVERSAL WITHOUT ME!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I know it's for Fathers day BUT STILL!!!!!!!!!

Oh well.................... I gots me a BF so I'm happy! (Yes it's you-know-who)

My mom cracked her knee!!! A wasp almost stung me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You want to know what I do everyday all day?

I write in old journals about murders and how it would be like to be DEAD!

Wanna know why?
Cause I am DEPRESSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I might as well rename this blog "My life sucks.com"!!!

And I trashed my lights cause I sleep in the dark now!!!!!!!

*cries* My life is an empty pothole... I wanna DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who would miss me? Honestly???????? I don't want to talk to anyone anymore, so GOOD BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment